Author: sansukong

Climate Astrology ........... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 01:08:41 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-4 00:57
You are in the habit of labelling anyone who disagrees with, to be anti-science. Just what shall w ...

id#ot.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 01:19:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 16:32
No wonder that our Little Micky Iceberg has to attack Climate Change scientists as "Zionists".

The Bilderberggroup that is running the climate scam is a zionist organization with the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers behind it all, Carbon dioxide is a new commodity for them.

Remember what the Rothschilds/Sassoons families has done to China.

http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/sassoon.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 13:05:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 11:30
Me? you need to come up with CONCRETE EXAMPLES, i.e. proof, you liar!

I do not invent Marc Morano ...
ou are in the habit of labelling anyone who disagrees with, to be anti-science.

The above is what I said and not .... what your twisted mind has cooked up " I do not invent Marc Morano being no "scientist".  By way of argument, did you yourself, provide solid evidence to prove that the Chinese athletes stealing their Olympics gold medals? You liar!!!

Translate ....
上面就是我說的,而不是......
你扭曲的心靈,已經打定,
" I do not invent Marc Morano being no "scientist".
您是否提供確鑿的證據來證明,
中國的運動員,偷了他們奧運金牌?你這個騙子!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 14:16:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-4 12:55
What's your latest beef now with Chinese athletes? Are you insinuating that Marc Morano uses Chine ...
I never brought the Chiense athletes in connection with Climate Change!!!

There again, you have twisted facts into lies as shown above. You can never stop lying, can you?

Translate ....
你又來了,你有絞事實的成謊言,如上圖所示。
你永遠不能停止說謊,你能嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 15:10:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-4 14:16
There again, you have twisted facts into lies as shown above. You can never stop lying, can you?

You I'd-ot.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.