Author: sansukong

Climate Astrology ........... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-2 20:31:48 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-2 19:53
It's an all zionist idea, planned by the Bilderberggroup for way over ten years ago. The journalis ...

Every thing and any thing can be explained away by conspiracy theories if one is so inclined.

.......it is very specific to the individual.

....but it still puzzles me why a Makayan jungle rat still works so hard.......maybe you can ask the rat during one of your thingy things.?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 21:03:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-2 17:06
At last, my effort is not all wasted! Thank you!.

It is all about the globalists New World Order (NWO) and it is wealth and power they want for themselves, climate change is something they don't care about since they are only interested in taking control of the whole world. The global warming religion suits their purposes and that is why they market the religion around it because it is not science that can be proven.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-wants-global-department-of-health-global-treasury.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 21:15:45 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-2 20:31
Every thing and any thing can be explained away by conspiracy theories if one is so inclined.

... ...

This conspiracy has been going on for a very long time. The reason I was specific about a certain person that is working very hard to get this plan working is that I know him very well since decades ago.

http://www.healthfreedom.info/SHFN%20Newsletter%20June%2018,%202009.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 21:36:29 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-2 20:03
It is all about the globalists New World Order (NWO) and it is wealth and power they want for them ...

Related Article  ....

CLIMATE MONEY

by Joanne NovaThe Climate Industry:  $79 billion so far – trillions to come

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/climate_money.pdf
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 03:28:14 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-2 21:36
Related Article  ....

CLIMATE MONEY

Yes, climate money......plenty.

But you wouldn't get any of it,

You will always remain a ball boy for the Republicans and conmen.....You are too useless for them.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 10:16:44 |Display all floors

RE: Climate Astrology ...........

mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-5-2 20:03
It is all about the globalists New World Order (NWO) and it is wealth and power they want for them ...

Related Articles:

Searches related to the club of rome

the club of rome members

the club of rome population theory

the club of rome illuminati

the club of rome conspiracy

the club of rome theory

the club of rome 10 regions

the club of rome history

the club of rome agenda

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 00:57:46 |Display all floors

RE: Climate Astrology ...........

seneca Post time: 2013-5-3 15:32
No wonder that our Little Micky Iceberg has to attack Climate Change scientists as "Zionists".

You are in the habit of labelling anyone who disagrees with, to be anti-science. Just what shall we call you, besides your usual  many"Labels"?

Translate  ....

您是在的習慣的標籤任何人,誰和你意見不同,是反科學的。
究竟是什麼標籤,我們應該給你的,除了你通常的 “標籤”?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.