Author: JFenix

'Missiles fired at' Russian plane with 159 passengers flying over Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-5-1 10:02:45 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-5-1 08:25
It could of been a mistake.

But I still would not be surprised if Russia were targeted for an att ...

Well, I can almost understand a twisted motivation for targeting an Assad backer, but if the rebels succeeded, they would squander any support they have from certain Western politicians that wish to arm the rebels. The entire argument against arming the rebels seems to center around the fact that there is no real way of knowing which elements (al Qaeda or otherwise) actually end up receiving them.

Blowing up a civilian aircraft with a missile would be like waving a giant red sign that said "We cannot be trusted with Western weapons! Don't arm us!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 10:03:34 |Display all floors
The forgotten Revolution.

A plane attack will change that.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 10:27:12 |Display all floors
Man is a predator he kills to make peace and when peace is not enough , he will start another WAR , any war is hell on earth, The ones who profit from a war , are the major gun and weapons  manufacturers , these weathy people do not care who dies or what government is in place ; it is all about making business and weath . Many of these people reside in a so called free country. War is what feeds the economy of these so called free countries .
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 11:10:32 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2013-5-1 10:27
Man is a predator he kills to make peace and when peace is not enough , he will start another WAR ,  ...

Syria is a revolution, a just revolution.

If Beijing talks like you, expect the next missile to aim at Chinese plane.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 11:23:13 |Display all floors
In fact Assad will don't leave his country. Russia can supply many military technics for Assad's support. Soon rebels will defeat, they weared out, have not medicine and have not renovation of military (like a Assad, for example). Assad is not like a Caddafi or Mubarak and he can war during a long time, because have more finance and military resources than rebels.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 12:25:35 |Display all floors
Paul_Ket Post time: 2013-5-1 11:23
In fact Assad will don't leave his country. Russia can supply many military technics for Assad's sup ...

Its not right, just not right that a two penny tyrant can defy the will of its people and the world too.

So.....i have to disagree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 12:43:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-5-1 13:22
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-5-1 09:20
No way of knowing if there are passengers, cash, or arms on such a plane.

If it is passengers, they ...

Didn't you read the article?...NO~!
it was en route to the city of Kazan, in Russia’s republic of Tatarstan, from Egypt's resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.