Views: 5289|Replies: 17

The China Daily Forum is a site where people from different, countries, cultures [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-30 16:47:53 |Display all floors

The China Daily Forum is a site where people from different,countries, cultures, lifestyles, and point of view can discuss different topics,to learn a new culture, make friends or have a good natured argument. I am notasking everybody to nice each other (that will never happen) and we all holdhands and sing songs around the modem.  No,I am asking when people come to this forum to leave their abuse, and cheapshots aside and enjoy the site, and respect other people’s point of views

I know everybody hasnoticed that the China Daily Forum is turning into a cesspool of abuse and bad manners,with no respect or tolerance for other peoples values and opinion’s.  The rotten people need to be weeded out andbanned from the site. I am here to learn, make friends, debate and have fun.  

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-2 22:10:59 |Display all floors
I second the motion...all in favor...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 22:42:10 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-2 22:18

How about we start the ban wagon going with you, an annoying whinging git!

Come to Uncle dusty and have a big cry. Tell me all about how the world hates you and you have no creadability .  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 22:56:16 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-2 22:45
Go you poof, your depraved service is not needed here.
Tell him so, Snap!

Still having a cry? Why are you so upset? Are you working-out your insults are child's And showing the world what a low quality person you are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 23:38:56 |Display all floors
Tell him so, Snap!

Notice how you have no chance to win an argument you resort to what you know best, mindless abuse. No wonder you Chinese loose nearly all arguments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 23:49:40 |Display all floors
Tell him so, Snap!

Do you think I care about your opinions,? Do you think I care  about your childish insults? You have to understand, I don't care if you live or die, you mean nothing to me. I fail to understand how you cannot grasp this basic concept. Using this as a base, how do you think your insults will hurt me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 23:59:43 |Display all floors
Tell him so, Snap!

Why are you upset, from what I am reading dusty is correct, it is you doing all the abusing, Dusty is being nice, you are best are being a real wakner

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.