Author: sansukong

READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-1 20:26:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-1 18:45
Why should anyone here waste their time reading Marc Morano???

Marc Morano is an unprofessional n ...
Why should anyone here waste their time reading Marc Morano???

Marc Morano is an unprofessional nobody.

He is incompetent in the matter in which you have quoted him.

He is a paid hack.

He probably canot work as a regular journalist.  

Just how much of yourself, are the stuff that you have precisely accused of others to be? Genuinely, can you say you are not a compulsive liar yourself?
Translate .....

到底有多少的你自己是完全相同東東紛紛指責的他人嗎?
真正的,你可以說,你不是一個強迫性自己的個騙子嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 20:34:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-1 20:35
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-1 20:26
Just how much of yourself, are the stuff that you have precisely accused of others to be? Genuin ...

liar?

no, Seneca has posted with his concience...................always has.

but you rat.

you have not for a single day gone by without introducing proven Liars into this forum.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 21:25:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-1 20:55
Marc Morano is a crook.

He is a lousy hack.

Morano is Rat twin in another life.

I am sure.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 21:26:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-1 20:53
You are cornering yourself, rabid ratty Sans Souci! Eventually you will bite your own tail. Bon ap ...

Snake Souci mistakes his tail for a Rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 00:55:09 |Display all floors

RE: READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ......

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-2 01:13
seneca Post time: 2013-5-1 19:55
Marc Morano is a crook.

He is a lousy hack.

Marc Morano is a crook.                                                                                                                                                               

Question: Are you a crook?
  問:你是一個騙嗎?  

He is a lousy hack.

Question: Are you?

問:你是

He has no credentials similar to those of the men whom he defames and derogates
Question: Where are yours? You have yet to reveal you have any!
問:您的憑據在哪裡?你尚未透露你有什麼!

He is an impostor!Question: What about you? Are you a fake professor?問:什麼你自己嗎?你一個假教授嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 01:10:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-2 00:55
Marc Morano is a crook. Question: Are you a crook?

He is a lousy hack.

Forget your arguments.

We dont represent esoteric fake rats

We are very mainstream .....

Your Morano is a paid assasin and attack dog attacking the world scientists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-2 04:45:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-1 13:44
Reposting Missing post....

John R. Christy, B.A. Mathematics, California State University (1973); M.S. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1984); Ph.D. Atmospheric Science, University of Illinois (1987); NASA Exceptional Scientific Achievement Medal (1991); American Meteorological Society's Special Award (1996); Member, Committee on Earth Studies, Space Studies Board (1998-2001); Alabama State Climatologist (2000-Present); Fellow, American Meteorological Society (2002); Panel Member, Official Statement on Climate Change, American Geophysical Union (2003); Member, Committee on Environmental Satellite Data Utilization, Space Studies Board (2003-2004); Member, Committee on Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the last 2,000 years, National Research Council (2006); Distinguished Professor of Atmospheric Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville (1991-Present); Director of the Earth System Science Center, University of Alabama in Huntsville (2000-Present); Contributor, IPCC (1992, 1994, 1996, 2007); Lead Author, IPCC (2001)

1. Have you ever received direct funding from ExxonMobil?

Christy: "No."

2. Do funding sources have any influence over your scientific work?
Christy: "I don't believe so."

3. Has your scientific position regarding climate change ever changed due to a funding source?
Christy: "No."

4. Please include any additional comment on the article,
Christy: "The connection between industrial interests and me is given by describing me as a "Marshall Institute expert". I spoke at a luncheon sponsored by the Marshall Institute, free of charge, to about 30 people. My remarks were incorporated into a booklet. That is the extent of my connection - hardly evidence to accuse one of being an industry spokesman."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.