Views: 9108|Replies: 31

READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-29 14:22:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-29 14:04

To voice_cd:
I do not dispute you have the discretion and perogative to allow or disallow a thread or post to be posted in this forum. My doubt is whether you are doing it ethically or otherwise.
Read below what others have commended on the interview. By the way, what did you find offensive in the interview? You know, just because you are religious, I cannot be an atheist.
The Great Global Warming Media Retreat Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-4-28 17:32

Brilliant radio interview with Marc Morano on the state of the climate debatePosted by Hans Labohm on April 20, 2013 - 16:30

A passionate speech waterfall.

The British radio station 'The Renewed Mind' (with the subtitle "Thinking Christianly in a New World Order '!) Recently sent a detailed (over an hour!) Radio interview with Marc Morano out. As my loyal readers know, Morano is one of the best-known climate skeptics in the U.S.. He himself is not a scientist, but know as eloquently to bring in such a way no other climate skeptic position in the media about the limelight that a broad audience can understand.

In this interview again shows its superior control, both of the major lines as the smallest details of the climate debate ... and all without cheat sheets. If a machine gun he fires his arguments in the ether. The interviewer is hardly to pass (and incidentally is - fortunately - not even move to do so). That is very special, because usually climate skeptics on these occasions constantly clipped by interviewers (I have extensive experience).

The interview has a large information density, is amusing and sometimes very witty. After having taken note of the listener again fully aware of the systematic manipulation of information, which influential climate alarmists are guilty behind the scenes. This is now widely known. For none of them has had so far this personal consequences. They're just all still in office.

Marc Morano itself what grapes picked from the interview:

If you just start scratching the surface of this issue, not only will you not believe, but you will be angry ...

Warmist climate claims are "insulting to our intelligence. They are insulting to science '...

No matter the weather, they can point to study what they need, they have covered themelves on both sides of the aisle by all of the contradictory predictions they have made. This is where it morphs into horoscope or astrology. They can credibly cite some study to support Their claim. Why? Because they pretty much predicted everything and anything as some point. This is what they are calling science ... If you predict everything and anything, you will have a study to back it up. That's where the bastardisation of science continues unchecked. " ...

But the warmists still claim 'it's worse than we thought. " But how is worse than we thought? Sea level is not accelerating, polar bears are thriving, global avg temps stalled. They will reply "Have not you heard? By 2060 they (the warmists) are now predicting x, y, z,. " - But wait a minute, that not worse than we thought. That just another scary prediction. As the real world data fails, prediction of the future get scarier and scarier. It's almost as if they want to distract us from reality. " ...

Regardless of environmental scare - and we are talking global cooling [or 1970s], overpopulation, species extinction, sustainable development, deforestation - they always have the same solution. You can go back and plug and play, plug in different environmental scare, but guess what, it is always the same solution. More centralized planning, more international government control, perhaps a global tax or some child, management or countries, Violation of sovereignty. We now have German climate advisor calling for CO2 budget for every man, woman, and child on the planet. ...

Morano on Medieval Witchcraft in the 21st Century: "They actually believe they can vote in Congress or parliament to change the weather!"

Source here .

The interview is here to find.

For climate skeptics is the interview as a soothing hot shower, where one reborn comes from. Supporters of human greenhouse hypothesis will undoubtedly green and yellow to annoy.

In short, recommended for klimatofielen of all persuasions.

For my previous DDS contributions, see here .

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 18:51:29 |Display all floors

Moreno again?

Jeeeze.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 03:28:10 |Display all floors
Marc Morani can publicly be called    "A    L I A R"!

You are quick to shoot your big mouth and point your finger at others. Are you truthful, yourself? You don't lie about the Chinese athletes stealing their gold medals?

Translate ......

你迅速地拍攝你的烏鴉嘴,手指指著別人。
你是真誠的嗎?
您躺在中國的運動員,偷他們的金牌。
你有這麼說, 是嗎?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 08:33:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-30 08:34
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-30 03:28
You are quick to shoot your big mouth and point your finger at others. Are you truthful, yourself?  ...

Quick?

Your Morano is not new to this forum......thanks to you , he has already made a hundred appearances.....

We are already well acquainted with your Morano and we have proven your Morano is a Liar.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 08:11:57 |Display all floors

RE: READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ......

This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-1 13:25

Related Article  .......

Watch Now: Morano on TV on NASA’s retired ex-con James Hansen: ‘Hansen saying the Keystone pipeline means ‘game over’ for climate, is a fancy way of saying it’s ‘game over’ for what little credibility Hansen had left when it came to climate science’

Excerpt:
Climatologist Dr. John Christy notes NASA’s Hansen admits his study motivated by ‘the need for the public to appreciate the significance of human-made global warming’: — Christy: ‘The lead author (NASA’s Hansen) referred to coal trains as ‘death trains –no less gruesome than if they were boxcars headed to the crematoria.’ The truth is the exact opposite –carbon has provided accessible energy that has been indisputably responsible for enhancing security, longevity, and the overall welfare of human life. In other words, carbon-based energy has lifted billions out of an impoverished, brutal existence’

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 14:44:33 |Display all floors

Reposting Missing post....

READ WHAT OTHERS SAY ...... ... 1 2        China & World        11
seneca
2013-5-1 11:57
  Related Article ....... Watch Now: Morano on TV on NASA’s retired ex-con James Hansen: ‘Hansen s ...

Watch Now: Morano on TV on NASA’s retired ex-con James Hansen: ‘Hansen saying the Keystone pipeline means ‘game over’ for climate, is a fancy way of saying it’s ‘game over’ for what little credibility Hansen had left when it came to climate science’

Excerpt:

Climatologist Dr. John Christy notes NASA’s Hansen admits his study motivated by ‘the need for the public to appreciate the significance of human-made global warming’: — Christy: ‘The lead author (NASA’s Hansen) referred to coal trains as ‘death trains –no less gruesome than if they were boxcars headed to the crematoria.’ The truth is the exact opposite –carbon has provided accessible energy that has been indisputably responsible for enhancing security, longevity, and the overall welfare of human life. In other words, carbon-based energy has lifted billions out of an impoverished, brutal existence’

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-1 14:53:56 |Display all floors

Watch Full Morano interview here.

Ezra Levant speaks with Climate Depot’s Marc Morano on April 29, 2013 about James Hansen who has turned to calling Canada’s government names.

Selected Excerpts from Climate Depot publisher Marc Morano’s interview on Sun News:

Morano: ‘This is a man (Hansen) who sold out any scientific credibility decades ago for wacky activism. This is a man who endorsed a book calling for deindustrialization of the world, for blowing up dams, razing cities. Hansen said the author had it exactly right. This is a man (Hansen) who said ‘game over’ for the climateif we approve the Keystone pipeline. No one takes him seriously. People are laughing. This is a hardcore ideologue.

Grist Mag., the people who called for Nuremberg style trials for climate skeptics, now saysHansen’s influence has been lost because he has chosen to get arrested three or four timesprotesting the Keystone pipeline. Hansen would be more at home with Greenpeace, not NASA.

Not many people in the U.S.,  other than the elite media,  take Hansen seriously. [Canadian minister] Joe Oliver nailed it. The words ‘nonsense’ and ‘James Hansen’ literally go hand and handas often as you can put them together.Hansen is still going around predicting absurd sea level rises, not based on scientific literature or the geologic record.

No one is sitting in the U.S. other than the elite media and Bill Mckibben, listening to a word Hansen has to say these days. Even the left cringes when Hansen speaks.Hansen saying the keystone pipeline means ‘game over’ for climate, is a fancy way of saying it’s ‘game over’ for what little credibility James Hansen had left when it came to climate science.In Jan 2009, Hansen said Obama had four years left to save the planet. That deadline expired in Jan 2013.  Now Hansen joins the failed Mayan doomsday calendar. We can’t give Hansen a deadline extension. Doomsday has passed.’

(End Morano excerpts)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.