Author: truthbetold1

Chinese women and money   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-30 19:59:00 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-4-29 15:42
I once heard that a foreigner who came to China for the first time. He started dating a Chinese gi ...

that's what we called, *prenup (prenuptial) agreement in the west...but the chinese demanded upfront & no horsin around like in the wild wild west  

*the chinese's way is much more secure
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 21:21:35 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-30 16:07
I agree with the old man, anyone considering marrying into a different culture should do his/her h ...

I haven't forgotten China's history and understand the tradition.
Which brings me to my next point of women these days expect man to do the same house work as them, they expect equal rights and independence to everything, yet when it comes to the financial.... guess what.. they play the tradition card. Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 21:38:59 |Display all floors
truthbetold1 Post time: 2013-4-30 21:21
I haven't forgotten China's history and understand the tradition.
Which brings me to my next poin ...

Because they are women.........and they can.  {:soso_e128:}  Actually we let them for a quiet life {:soso_e121:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 21:51:24 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-30 18:59
Funny, because I have never had a Chinese women any more interested in money than anyone else, maybe ...

Yes, I agree with you on this type of foreigner. But ask yourself why they behave like this.
I'm not excusing them at all. I tell you why its the same reason a 60 year old granddad is able to pull an 18 year old student. How is he able to do that? Most foreigners that come to China are worshiped by Chinese, many Chinese still believe that foreigners have money, my Chinese wife tells me this all the time.
So its quite easy for below average guys to come here and feel like gods and attract so many beautiful women. As for the women at the bars, before I meet my wife I stayed well away from these type of women. And your point about Chinese women less interested in money than other women, we both know the truth there....  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-30 22:11:05 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-4-30 16:07
I agree with the old man, anyone considering marrying into a different culture should do his/her h ...

Many old generation Chinese parents see love and emotions as unimportant when entering a marriage.
Money, house, good background are the deal markers!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-30 22:37:43 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-4-30 18:59
Funny, because I have never had a Chinese women any more interested in money than anyone else, maybe ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-30 22:38:05 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-30 19:49
Today, no Hong Kong women would think of marring a gweilo from Europe or the equally bankrupt USA!
A ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.