Author: sansukong

Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-29 13:12:43 |Display all floors

RE: Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year!

TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-29 05:50
So you are justifying the death of a bird being hit by an airplane because that bird has endangere ...

Have you read news of aeroplanes hitting and killing 39 million birds per year ?....... Dummy

Translate  .....

你讀過
新聞
飛機擊球和殺戮,

39百萬隻鳥,每年....... ?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 13:23:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 13:12
Have you read news of aeroplanes hitting and killing 39 million birds per year ?....... Dummy

Tra ...

Rat says so it becomes fact?

You rat
You not God.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 13:24:43 |Display all floors

Rats throwing  darts all over the place , hoping one of them lands.

Rat, a long term committed ball carrier for the Republicans., an unscholarly rat,  an immoral no morals rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 13:40:07 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-29 05:50
So you are justifying the death of a bird being hit by an airplane because that bird has endangere ...
......but when a bird is killed by a wind turbine no human is endangered?
At the rate the bird and possibly also the bat populations are been reduced, the eco-system will get unbalanced. The insect populations will grow beyond control and crops will be endangered and thus human! You are not that smart after all!
Translate ...

按稅率鳥和蝙蝠種群也可能被減少
生態的系統將得到失去平衡。
昆蟲種群將會無法控制,
和農作物將受到危害也因此而人類!
終究,你沒那麼聰明!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 14:10:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-29 14:11
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 13:40
At the rate the bird and possibly also the bat populations are been reduced, the eco-system will g ...

The eco system will get unbalanced if 39 million new rats sh####..it on internet every year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 21:47:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-29 21:50
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 20:55
So aeroplanes should be banned, airports should be closed, and wind turbines should be sheathed in ...
  1. No need to burn more fossil energy!
Copy code
Any thing also can

But this one cannot la.

Sansukong bosses will kill him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 22:48:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 13:12

Tra ...

No but we all know it happens..... we have never seen any data on road-kills either.... only the carcasses of the animals on the roads.

But the oil companies do not support any investigation into those incidents as they are not in their interests. Otherwise you would have been instructed to make that your "cause celebre"...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.