Author: sansukong

Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-29 02:39:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 02:12
Do you know that wind turbines do not fly like aeroplanes 30,000ft in the air?
Translate ....

They don't take-off and land at 30,000 feet you... bonehead...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:43:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 02:12
Do you know that wind turbines do not fly like aeroplanes 30,000ft in the air?
Translate ....

When did a rat become a bird lover?

I thought that would be the job of environmentalists that you have been fighting for years.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 03:26:54 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-29 01:39
They don't take-off and land at 30,000 feet you... bonehead...

When a bird hits an aeroplane, it is often the plane that is in danger of crashing to the ground. When a wind turbine hits a bird, it is the bird that crashes to the ground, dead .... Dummy!

Translate  .......

當飛機撞擊一隻鳥,是了飛機處於危險之中轟然倒地。
當的風輪機,打一隻鳥,
是的話,鳥該崩潰到地面...死了
......你這笨蛋!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 03:40:55 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 03:26
When a bird hits an aeroplane, it is often the plane that is in danger of crashing to the ground.  ...

What about rat?

I want to know what happens when rats run into wind turbines.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 06:50:26 |Display all floors
When a bird hits an aeroplane, it is often the plane that is in danger of crashing to the ground.  ...

So you are justifying the death of a bird being hit by an airplane because that bird has endangered the lives of numerous passengers...... but when a bird is killed by a wind turbine no human is endangered?

Your logic should be extended to cars and tracks which kill millions of squirrels, hedgehogs, and rabbits every year...... and how about boats and ships killing sea mammals with their propellers?

You need your head examined.... gonzo.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 08:18:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-29 08:19

If there are 39 million birds being killed annually.....

I will learn about it from the Animal Loving NGOs.......certainly not from gun carrying Republicans like your bosses....and certainly not from rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 12:24:22 |Display all floors
Rats throwing  darts all over the place , hoping one of them lands.

Rat, a long term committed ball carrier for the Republicans., an unscholarly rat,  an immoral no morals rat.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.