Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 13:04:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-18 11:45
His comprehension is second to nobody's but his moral compass is kaput and he puts his mediocre se ...

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 13:06:03 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-18 11:52
Missing post.....

My only complain is they still allow the rat to do his rat deposits.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 13:15:13 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-18 13:10
Oh, you are still here?

I'd thought Najib already rounded you up for deportation back to Qatar!  ...

Najib house is burning.

No time for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 13:59:46 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-18 13:28
Ah, another offence he can nail you on!
That's one two hundred more lashes to your bare camel butt ...

We in Malaysia are very close to defeating feudal House of Najib.

How come HK still got feudal Gay One?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 15:45:50 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-18 15:42
It is exactly on this argument that I am going to repost this screenshot of yours below.....Child- ...

rat

you doing child trafficking in China besides being a full time rat?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 15:48:15 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-18 15:42
It is exactly on this argument that I am going to repost this screenshot of yours below.....Child- ...

your screen shot trick is what you rats are very good at.

Cherry picking, taking things out of context, misleading, dishonest, liars.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-18 18:00:16 |Display all floors
Note to voice_cd,

seneca is quote to say:
Translate  .....

注意 "voice_cd",

"seneca", 是所報於說:
Why do you have to stop people from talking about crime that happens in China to the detriment of children?

Yet, my post below carrying the attachment of a screenshot from seneca bearing the following content:

Translate .....

然而,
我的職務下面攜帶的附件,
一個的截圖,從Seneca,
軸承以下內容:

seneca:  Post Time 2011-1-27 13:4:53

So. X-patter, did you have a good night's sleep in the meantime?

Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferable under age 3, and more prederable, at a bargain price? You seem to know...

is been blocked. Is there a conspiracy to protect and prevent criminal activities from been reported and channeled to the Chinese Authorities concerned?  Do I smell something fishy 'cooking' in this forum?  Time for the relevant authorities to wake up and to take the necessary and  much overdue actions, before it is really too late!

Translate ...

是被受阻。
是不是有陰謀的以保護和防止犯罪活動,
從報導和引導中國有關機關?
我聞腥的的東西在這個論壇?
時間有關當局之醒來,
並採取必要的和已逾期的行動,
之前以免為時過晚!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.