Author: sansukong

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-17 18:03:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 17:28
Excerpt:

Religion?

That Ball guy writes creationists stuffs.
....and a vast majority of American Christian right wing nuts are also faithful followers of Morano types.

Religion?

The scientists who works on oceanography, climate science and the like , the professors......they come from all religous background....including communists ones too.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 18:15:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 17:28
Excerpt:

It is called critical thinking.

And rat.......that is not your strength.

Your life hobby is being a blind mice to Morano and ignore every thing else.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 18:26:21 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-17 17:03
Religion?

That Ball guy writes creationists stuffs.

No one eats and shits at the same time. May be you are the exceptional one! These two are necessary human functions, but are performed separately at different time and places.

Translate  ....

沒有人吃的和明確的一個人的排便在同一時間。
也許你是特殊的一個!
這兩個都是必要的人性化功能,
分別在不同的時間和地方進行。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 18:29:49 |Display all floors

Your hobby tells me about you

The company you keep tells me a lot about you.

Suffice to say.....you are as ratty as Morano.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 18:57:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-17 12:45
http://www.wunderground.com/news/agreement-manmade-global-warming-20130516

Another blow to ‘consensus’ science: ‘Pacific islands growing, not sinking…Climate scientists have expressed surprise at findings that many low-lying Pacific islands (including media hyped Tuvalu) are growing, not sinking                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Read the Full Article

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 19:14:10 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 18:57
Another blow to ‘consensus’ science: ‘Pacific islands growing, not sinking…Climate scientists  ...

It may be the sea-bed that is rising..... it does not necessarily mean that the sea is receding in such cases.

The sea is reclaiming low-lying land in most places of the world..... so you will have to find another "proof".
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 19:41:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 18:57
Another blow to ‘consensus’ science: ‘Pacific islands growing, not sinking…Climate scientists  ...

Some islands are growing, despite the rising sea level.

It is up to the scientists to find the reasons.

It is not as if all islans are growing

As scientists , they want to find explanations for all observations.

Perhaps, in those localities the islands ar still growing from the bottom, perhaps vast amounts of sand washed ashore. It is the job of scientists to do a comprehensive study.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.