Views: 30680|Replies: 98

Missing post.....seneca's screenshot  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-28 16:00:21 |Display all floors

Missing post.....
Oh really? Let's prove who was looking for young Chinese infants to buy up .....
         When Will Chinese Babies Get Justice & Risk-free Baby Milk? ... 1 2 3 4 5 6        China & World
seneca   Post time 2013-4-28 08:09:28

I am fully aware of the problem of child-trafficking because I pay attention to what you and Oxbladder et al. are doing and writing in this forum.

To voice_cd:

How is that I am not allowed to defend against seneca's above accusation, by posting what he had written in his screen-shot?Below is what he had written .....

seneca:  Post Time 2011-1-27 13:4:53

So. X-patter, did you have a good night's sleep in the meantime?

Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferable under age 3, and more prederable, at a bargain price? You seem to know...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 17:01:35 |Display all floors

Carry on crying.

See who cares.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 01:56:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-28 20:42
If you refrain from gratuitously attacking me I will not put you in your own station, which is leagu ...
If you refrain from gratuitously attacking me I will not put you in your own station, which is leagues below me!
Don't twist the facts again. I am not attacking you. I am only debunking all the lies you told here. Openly apologise and admit for all the lies told here and stop the lies  once and for all, and we go our separate ways. You are not my enemy neither nor you are my friend.

Translate  .......

不要再扭曲事實。我不攻擊你。我只是你在這裡告訴所有的謊言揭穿。公開道歉及承認在這裡告訴所有的謊言和停止的謊言和我們各奔東西了。你不是我的敵人,也不是我的朋友。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:01:09 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 01:56
Don't twist the facts again. I am not attacking you. I am only debunking all the lies you told her ...

Lies?

Who can possibly tell more lies than you little rat?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 11:35:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 07:24
Sonot agreeing with your unscholarly opinions is "twisting the facts"?

I see. So 97% of the world ...

seneca:  Post Time 2011-1-27 13:4:53

So. X-patter, did you have a good night's sleep in the meantime?
Seriously, why are you going about enquiring to buy very young male kids in China? Child trafficking?By the way, my upbring is fine. It is yours that has a very big "?" mark hanging over your head!

Translate ....

嚴重的是,你有什麼理由,
你想購買非常年輕男性的孩子在中國呢?
拐賣兒童?
順便說一下,我的養育之恩,是沒有問題的。
正是你有一個非常大的 “?”問號掛在你的頭上!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 11:50:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-17 11:35
Seriously, why are you going about enquiring to buy very young male kids in China? Child trafficki ...

Rat

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-17 11:59:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-17 15:29
seneca Post time: 2013-4-29 07:24
Sonot agreeing with your unscholarly opinions is "twisting the facts"?

I see. So 97% of the world ...
I see. So 97% of the world's meteorologists and geophysicists are "liars"

Show me where and when I said that? Must you tell a lie just to cover another lie?
Translate  .....

為我顯示在何時何地,我說那嗎?
中有你告訴一個謊言,只是為了掩飾,
另一個現有的謊言嗎?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.