Author: sansukong

Poor being thrown off Ugandan land ...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-27 13:41:26 |Display all floors
Related Article .....

Subprime carbon is coming

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 14:49:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-27 13:41
Related Article .....

Rats are here.
Plenty of rats already.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-27 23:52:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-27 19:35
I posted the Daily Telegraph article but the piece is currently in the filter.

Anway, it is an im ...

You got a good head and the heart in the right place.

Moreno and his rats will twist any story, create any story to swift boat their opponents to further one objective and one objective only........to keep the juices from the fossil fuel and Republican lobby groups flowing.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 01:30:29 |Display all floors
Costly carbon tax would hit poor hardest                                                                                                                                                                               
December 18, 2012         by CFACT

Would a carbon tax, now proposed by Green enthusiasts and revenue-hungry politicians, be good for the economy? Derrick Morgan of the Heritage Foundation says no, and here explains why:  “One carbon tax bill introduced in Congress would add more than $5 per gallon to the price of gasoline. We can’t afford that. The carbon tax will kill jobs too, especially in manufacturing. Thanks to new technology, America now has access to more oil, coal, and natural gas than any other country in the world. Instead of making us, especially the poor among us, pay more at the pump and on our utility bill, we should develop these resources, including on government land, generating revenues and creating jobs at the same time, and say no to a new tax, and yes to development.”

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 11:00:45 |Display all floors
Sansukong is a no morals immoral rat. Period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-28 12:11:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-28 12:12
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-28 01:30
Costly carbon tax would hit poor hardest                                                             ...

In this world who has carbon tax?

Only Europe , Australia and Japan.

In America, it is off the tables .......

......it is about time, America has some sort of carbon tax in order to promote the use of green technology.

And sansukong......you are not even American so dont shed crocodile tears.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 01:20:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-29 01:21
seneca Post time: 2013-4-28 21:49
You are a heartless malingerer feeding on the misery of other people, in this case Africans, to pr ...

If it is true there are new tree plantations, it should not be difficult to provide employment to the natives.

So once again rat story is without merit.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.