Author: sunnylin01

Differences between China and Japan on post-quake relief   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-6 08:25:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-5-4 09:21
So you propose that the Japanese are much better mannered people than the Chinese.
Glad to see you ...

I am a Chinese, but feel shameful when some people take the advantage of the earthquake to make profits, or disobeying the rules at the cost of other people. Glad that manners have been improved in this earthquake, but still a long way to go.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-5-6 08:32:53 |Display all floors
sunnylin01 Post time: 2013-5-5 16:25
I am a Chinese, but feel shameful when some people take the advantage of the earthquake to make pr ...

I'm glad to see you were there amidst the rubble grading people's manners.
If you want to see people taking advantage of the misfortune of other people look no further than
Christians and NGOs associated with Christians. They seek out people who are in the midst of severe
trauma and infect their bleary minds with their lies and propaganda. This sometimes results in creating
another Christian zombie. I've seen the results firsthand and believe me, it's not a pretty picture.
Before you know the zombies will be donating 10% of their pay so the zombie creators can go out
and find other severe trauma victims to create even more money producing Christian zombies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.