Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-13 08:20:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-13 10:59

Missing Post ......  My answer to seneca ...

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 9        China & World        66
liuyedao
2013-5-12 10:28
  You are nothing more than a pathological liar without the slightest doubt! Translate .... 你都不 ...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 08:21:06 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-13 08:18
Missing Post .....

Why not missing brains?

Missing brains will properly describe you!

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 08:24:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-13 10:58

Missing Post .....  My answer to seneca ...

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 9        China & World        69
sansukong
2013-5-13 07:08
  If you think I am lying, then it is more so that you should accept my wager to prove me wrong! Wh ..

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-13 09:08:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-10 11:01
Stupid questions! Why does the moderator team allow you to waste the CD's bandwith with your monot ...
If I have said it, where is YOUR proof???

Your reluctance to accept my wager is proof enough that you have lied!

Translate  .....

你不願意接受我的賭注是足以證明,你已經說謊了!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 12:22:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-13 11:27
What "reluctance", bubo? I am not "reluctant" one little bit but I do not engage with fakes and ev ...
Come out from behind that thorn bush and leave your gun in the dust if you want to have a fight! I am not afraid of real people.  

You mean to say, all this while, you have being living in your own sinister shadowy world and fighting your own shadow?

Translate  .....

你的意思是說,而所有這一切,你已被生活在你的邪惡陰暗的世界和自己的影子戰鬥?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-14 13:06:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-14 13:07
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-14 12:22
You mean to say, all this while, you have being living in your own sinister shadowy world and fig ...

What wager is that?

Get a ticket, show up in person in China then we talk about wager, face to face with Seneca.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.