Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-9 12:48:05 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-5-9 12:35
snakeey,

I've provided solid evidence on how you ridicule your own wife. But you just avoid and p ...

and you were so sad / jealous that you were not  Mrs Seneca.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 12:52:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-5-9 12:48
and you were so sad / jealous that you were not  Mrs Seneca.

How do you feel when Anwar failed to revolutionize UMNO?

Will you start a new revolution?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 15:34:48 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-5-9 11:35
snakeey,

I've provided solid evidence on how you ridicule your own wife. But you just avoid and p ...
I've provided solid evidence on how you ridicule your own wife.....

Oh really? That inhuman erh? Why? The wife being a Chinese? He hates Chinese. That is an opened secret!
Translate  ....

哦,真的嗎?這不人道!為什麼呢?
因為妻子是中國人嗎?他討厭中國。
這是一個開業的秘密!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 16:05:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-9 15:08
seneca Post time: 2013-5-9 10:41
"Pointman"... another anonymous "witness" with no credentials!
"Pointman"... another anonymous "witness" with no credentials!

You are scrambling all over this forum floor accusing everyone and anyone being "anonymous" and "with no credentials". You must be going insane! Why? Because, you yourself, are a FAKE ... one, really without any credentials .... not even a piece of toilet paper with your name written on it!
Translate  ....

您都爭先恐後在這個論壇的地板,
控訴每一個人,任何人,“匿名”和“沒有憑據”。
你必須要瘋了!為什麼呢?
因為你自己是假的......
真的沒有任何憑據....
甚至沒有一塊衛生紙,
以您的姓名印在上面!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 17:26:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-5-9 18:21
seneca Post time: 2013-5-9 10:40
Those "excerpts" come from your discredited fossil-fuel lobbyist website.

The Germans don't fall  ...
The Germans are willing to invest in clean energy and set a model for China to follow!

Please do not insult the intelligence of the Chinese people.China knows best, what that is best for its people without being suicidal !

Translate  ......

請不要侮辱了中國人民的智慧。
中國知道最好的,什麼是最好的,
對於它的人民!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 19:43:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-5-9 19:43
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-9 17:26
Please do not insult the intelligence of the Chinese people.China knows best, what that is best fo ...

Germany is an advanced democracy.

Being an advanced democracy, Germany will know how to target assistance to the deserving. So, Rats need not apply and dont criticise Germany.

Being an advanced country German society wants to use more clean energy. That is being responsible.
Again Rats are irresponsible.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 19:45:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-9 19:36
Professor Unscholarly Sans Souci:

We have been patient and tolerant but our forbearance has borne ...
  1. Otherwise: The World COurt of Justice has decided to strip you of the dignity of being recognised as human!
Copy code
I have long ago certified him as a Rat....................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.