Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-9 00:24:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-8 23:59
Excerpt:

you think Germans or Rats are smarter?

come, tell me.....................what qualifications you got to say you , a jungle rat is smarter than German government and German industrialists?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 00:26:10 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-8 23:54
You have claimed to be a professor of some sort in the past. If you are not a FAKE, why be shy to  ...

a rat has no rights to ask ..................................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 07:28:10 |Display all floors

RE: German electricity companies are losing billions by energy

EXAMPLES WILL HAVE TO BE MADE : GERMANY.

Posted by Pointman on October 26, 2012 ·

Excerpt:
Already, in the seven years she’s been Chancellor, consumer energy prices have risen by nearly 50%, and with next year’s just announced 50% increase in the additional charge on energy bills to support renewables, a lot of people who are already struggling, will go under. As usual, statistics from government departments that might cast a bad light on policies, are hard to come by. Depending on whose figures you use, a record number of consumers have already had their supply disconnected, because they simply couldn’t afford the bill. Certainly, an umbrella consumer association, estimates that 200,000 people getting by on the equivalent of unemployment benefit have been disconnected. The number of in work but lowly paid people, who’ve been disconnected, is anyone’s guess, but social groups and campaigners are now talking about 800,000 households, who can no longer afford heating bills.

They’re staring at fuel poverty, and as usual, it’s the most vulnerable who’ll take the pain. I wrote the following paragraph in a previous piece, to convey some sort of sense of what fuel poverty entails, and I see no point in restating it in different words. “It’s pensioners, who spend most of Winter in bed for warmth, because they can no longer afford to heat their home, it’s families wearing overcoats indoors, it’s kids trying to do homework when their hands are freezing, it’s Dad’s overcoat thrown over the sleeping kids in an unheated bedroom as an extra blanket, it’s the sickly ones of all ages really suffering through Winter, it’s months of coughs and colds and chilblains, it’s the cold-related deaths that never should have happened and it’s just basically plain miserable. As usual, the biggest proportion of people in poverty, fuel or otherwise, are always the children.”"Every time I look at the end results of environmental policies, all I see is poverty and inhumanity, and every time it’s always visited on the most vulnerable people, in both the developed and developing world. The hysterical reaction to Fukushima, convinced the German government to be first movers, and this winter, it’s the ordinary people who will yet again pay the price for others making bad decisions."       
©Pointman

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 09:16:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-9 07:28

Rat got any thing to say in your own words?

tell me..................what does this Malayan jungle know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 09:31:59 |Display all floors

German government will take care of German people.

It is their job.

This Malayan jungle rat is a no moral immoral Rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 09:45:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 09:52:23 |Display all floors

you mean everyone should aim to be a dirty Rat just like you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.