Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-7 05:26:01 |Display all floors
“Renewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not ‘Green’” Turns 15
by jboone
[Ed. note: On August 27, 1997, the Cato Institute published Policy Analysis #280, which criticized the government push to subsidize politically correct renewable energy, particularly solar and windpower. Today and tomorrow, different authors revisit what was the free-market-movement's first full-scale rebuttal, on economic and environmental grounds, to so-called "green" energy policy .]“The policy implication of [a thorough examination of renewable technologies] is, stop throwing good money after bad. All renewable energy subsidies from all levels of government should cease.” Such is the conclusion voiced today by a rising chorus of energy experts, economists, even politicians, after many years of failed renewables projects and more expensive utility bills in the growing shadow of a $16 trillion national debt ($140,000 per taxpayer). But, remarkably, fifteen years have passed since Rob Bradley crafted this statement for the Cato Institute as the bottom line of his comprehensive six-part policy alarum, Renewable Energy: Not Cheap, Not ‘Green’An Opening Shot

Few knew about or shared Bradley’s concerns at the time. Even more remarkably, his analysis was at odds with the policy direction of his employer, Enron, as Ken Lay’s political capitalism began promoting renewable investment as sustainable tax shelters. By taking his concerns public, even as a scholar, Bradley risked much as Enron’s director of public policy analysis. Sparks flew as executives within Enron Wind Corporation digested Bradley’s external work (see these internal memos). Bradley’s one-person stand also challenged the (Enron-directed) energy policies of Texas governor George W. Bush (and what would be the policies of his successor, Rick Perry). For Bradley, there was indeed a problem in Houston…. [Read more →]
August 27, 2012  

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 19:33:45 |Display all floors

RE: German electricity companies are losing billions by energy

seneca Post time: 2013-5-7 18:25
... a new source of lies, propane gas and defamation has been found by Sans Souci the "useful idio ...
Who is
by jboone

By no accout is "it" a scholar!

Just why not you take a serious and honest audit of yourself in front of a mirror before you shoot your mouth from your hip?  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 19:43:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 23:09:45 |Display all floors

RE: German electricity companies are losing billions by energy

seneca Post time: 2013-5-7 18:44
Anyone can see that this spam is targeted at U.S. domestic viewers and its aim is to manipulate re ...
What has that to do with CHINA???

Don't you think it is obvious after all the reports?

Translate  ...

難道你不認為所有的報告後,很明顯嗎?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 23:36:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-5-7 23:09
Don't you think it is obvious after all the reports?

Translate  ...

The only thing that is obvious is that you are a rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 11:51:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-8 10:15
So if it is obvious that the spam you posted is actually targeted at U.S. American PEOPLE, VOTERS  ...

It is more like you are referring to yourself on what you are actually doing in China. Spreading your lies!
Translate  ...

它更像是你指的是自己.
你在中國傳播你的謊言!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-8 12:24:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-5-8 11:02
None of your business. I have been cleared and approved, you know.

Meanwhile, I tell you for the ...
......I have been cleared and approved, you know.

Why don't you tell the people here who approved what and you are cleared of what? Lying again?
Translate  ....

你為什麼不告訴我們這裡誰批准什麼,
和你被清除的是什麼?再次說謊?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.