Author: sansukong

German electricity companies are losing billions by energy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-24 08:44:47 |Display all floors
We will tak about it in 20-30 years when nulcear energy will become unsolvable problem with awesome stockage fees and when countries like German will use 100 percent green energy at low cost.

German choice is not an easy choice,  but responsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 15:03:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-24 12:12

Rat no shame.

The oil wars, the Seven Sisters, the American oil wars, the American sponsored tyrants in the Middle East,
The blackened skies of China........

These are not enough to teach rat a lesson.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 01:27:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-24 19:07
I think he is attempting to hijack this thread to propagandise the Heartland Institute's take on a ...

Rat want to take away clean energy from German homes.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 03:44:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-24 18:07
I think he is attempting to hijack this thread to propagandise the Heartland Institute's take on a ...

The nervousness and the panic you and your side-kick have exhibited lately reveals the two of you are worried sick of not getting your next paychecks due to the many recent articles debunking global warming.
Trabslate ...

的緊張和的恐慌你和你的側踢,表明最近,
揭示你所擔心生病了,約你的下一個薪水,
由於種種最近文章揭穿全球變暖。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 08:37:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-26 08:38

Rat no shame.

The oil wars, the Seven Sisters, the American oil wars, the American sponsored tyrants in the Middle East,
The blackened skies of China........

These are not enough to teach rat a lesson.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 02:51:35 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-29 15:49:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-29 15:50
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-29 02:51
Related Article .....

Why you scared you did not plant enough rat deposits.......?

Why must be deposited in many places.?

In other forums, this is called spamming and can get you banned.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.