Views: 1524|Replies: 4

IPCC Climate Science Confirmed By ...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-20 08:14:29 |Display all floors
Reposting .....

Global Warming Causes Global Cooling Recycle bin        China & World        0
sansukong
2013-4-20 02:22

IPCC Climate Science Confirmed By NOAA: Global Warming Causes Global Cooling                                                                                                       

The latest IPCC climate "expert" hypothesis that global warming causes everything, including the recent global cooling, has been verified by NOAA's up-to-date temperature dataset - through March 2013, it would definitely appear that the previous 15-year global warming caused the subsequent 180-month global cooling while atmospheric CO2 levels still remained completely irrelevant

(click on the chart to enlarge, data)                                                           

Note: Above chart uses the NCDC global dataset published through March 2013. The left two columns (CO2 & temperature) represent the 15 years (180 months) ending March 1998, the right two columns represent the 15 years ending March 2013.

April 18, 2013 at 03:55 PM

Note to voice_cd:

What is wrong with this article, " IPCC Climate Science Confirmed By NOAA"?  Are these two institutions IPCC and NOAA not reputatable to be mentioned in this forum, or someone in CD is blocking this article with mischievous motives?

2013, everything, completely, hypothesis

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 11:16:45 |Display all floors
Ipcc and Noaaa......two very respected institutions.

But not your sources which are highly controversial, irresponsible, no quality checks and misrepresentation as their primary objective.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 11:44:35 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-21 17:23:01 |Display all floors

RE: IPCC Climate Science Confirmed By ......

Related Article  .......

Climate of Extremes - Patrick J. Michaels

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 10:05:52 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-21 17:23
Related Article  .......

Extremes.....

Of rats running forward running backwards
Ice age to warming but not man caused.
One time one thing
Of rats extremes.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.