Author: cestmoi

Chechnyan Immigrant Brothers Responsible for Boston Bombing?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-4 08:45:16 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2013-5-4 10:16
cestmoi Post time: 2013-5-3 10:07
LUCIUS CORNELIUS... verdammnt nochmal, manchmal bist du ganz schoen ekelhaft.
Hoerst du mich?

1352732244001.jpg

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 08:47:25 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-3 21:48
Well, it was a good guess!

1353271770002.jpg

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 21:11:46 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-4 19:10

It's sad!

It's called reporting to the sleepshop,
or a ritual called carrousel.

1355667468001.png

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-4 22:26:17 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-5-4 23:58
Do look the difference between 'a good guesstimate', and 'talking total crap' as Seneca does most  ...

Seneca talks commonsense and reason, you are your !diot mates are the ones spewing crap.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-7 11:35:59 |Display all floors
Don't be CIA's Next Patsy - 10 Preventative Steps
May 5, 2013

( Step Seven. Make sure your complexion is not dark,  resembling a Muslim.)

An increasingly common pitfall
in modern life is finding that you
have been blamed for a CIA false flag.
These practical steps will help  
avoid this perilous predicament.

by Henry Makow, Ph.D.

Modern life presents some unique challenges. STD's. Student loans. Banks seizing your accounts,  etc.  None is greater than the danger of becoming a patsy. This short article will help you avoid becoming the object of a massive, televised manhunt, and being butchered in the process.

(Patsy, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was 27)

You see, being a patsy means you cannot be arrested and tried in a Court of Law. You cannot be allowed to speak publicly. That would defeat the whole purpose of blaming you for something they did. They will pretend you died resisting arrest. That's when they will take a meat cleaver to your chest. (I should not be flippant here. Tamerlan was arrested alive and subsequently murdered by the police.)

Step Number One:  Do not under any circumstances agree to participate in a "drill" designed to test precautions against "a terror attack."  No matter how much money they offer, or how much they appeal to your patriotic instincts, this is a "sorry, no-can-do." Also, wherever this "drill" is, make sure you are a hundred miles away.

Step Number Two:   Convert to Judaism. Patsies are never Jews. Your local synagogue will provide information on Talmud Torah classes.

(left, patsies do not have to look menacing)

Step Number Three:  Patsies can be teenagers. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, right, is 19.
If you are a teenager, or even a child, do not assume you are safe. Babies can rest easy, for now.

Step Number Four:  Question your gender. Homosexuality also confers immunity against becoming a patsy.  If you are still in school, join a "gay-straight alliance." They will help you with the conversion process.

Step Number Five:  If you cannot become a Jew or homosexual, at least establish your liberal bona fides. Let slip that you voted for Barack Obama, love Diane Feinstein, read the New York Times, and watch Jon Stewart and SNL religiously. Put a PBS bumpersticker on your car. Patsies are never liberals.

Step Number Six:  Prepare a plan to follow in case they still make you the terrorist. When the bullets are flying, saying "I'm a patsy" won't cut it. You will need a hideout that is better than a boat parked in the backyard.  

Step Number Seven:  There are cosmetic products that will help you lighten your complexion. Avoid suntans. You should not be mistaken for a Muslim. Your life depends on it.

Step Number Eight: Make burial arrangements in advance. When the public has been incited to believe you are the incarnation of evil, funeral directors will have a hard time accepting your business.

(left, the Patron Saint of Patsies)

Step Number Nine - Study the lives of some of the great patsies in modern history. Lee Harvey Oswald. James Earl Ray, Sirhan Sirhan, Timothy McVeigh. Osama Bin Laden. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. What mistakes did they make that you can avoid? Certainly, one is getting involved with a CIA-FBI front group.

Step Number Ten- Avoid friendly strangers with deep pockets who offer to arrange foreign travel and adventure for you and your friends.  

I welcome other suggestions from readers for sidestepping this common hazard. Anyone who believes the mass media accounts of these "terror attacks" is also a patsy, as are people who support the West's NWO-inspired aggression.  Don't be one.
--------
Related - Are you a Terrorist? Take the Quiz
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-9 03:55:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by katsung47 at 2013-5-15 09:12

769. Terror attack and financial market (4/30/2013)

In “694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)”, I wrote, “September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action.” Robert Mueller has to leave his office this September.

That’s why we saw a series of events took place recently: a meteor hit Russia; former Pope Benedict quit his job; Bin Laden’s son in law was arrested and sent to New York, Boston bombing….. All these were created for a big case – a false flag nuke attack on US (likely at New York) which will end with war on Iran. This big case was used to cover up a small case – eliminate Kat Sung and his family (because they knew the story, I allege they are recruited by the Feds to monitor me. Informants have to die to keep their masters’ crime a secret.). Since this is a framed case, they need a big case to distract public’s attention.

In March, I found the Feds prepared a violence death for me – a random shooting death in bank robbery. I revealed it in “764. Plot to eliminate Kat Sung (3/23/2013)”. Then there came the Boston Marathon bombing. I think it was created to justify multi bombings all over the country. One of which was in public place where I go.

I used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday. They have a “Computer skill lecture” every Tuesday afternoon. Boston bombing took place on Monday (4/15). I was rattled by it so I didn’t go. Then a fertilizer factory in Texas had a big explosion. I think it was part of the plan. I wrote, “768. Boston bombing – a false flag terror case (4/20/2013)”

I also noticed an unusual drop of gold price. Gold plunges to two year low from 4/12 to 4/15.
   Gold plunges to two-year low
By Mark Thompson and Hibah Yousuf @CNNMoneyInvestApril 15, 2013
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/15/ ... es-china/index.html

The dramatic drop would give the Feds a chance to buy in gold at low price. If I went to library next day (4/16) and died in a bombing, more bombings would happen that eventually lead to a war. The gold price would sky rocket.

If you still remember there was an unusual stock trading just before 911 attack.

Next Tuesday was 4/23. One day before my daughter gave me a bag of garbage – although we pay monthly garbage fee, I don’t use that service – I am afraid of being planted with illegal stuff, such like drugs in our garbage can. See “689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)”.  I assorted the garbage of that  bag – there was a recycle bin in library, I used to throw the paper there. I found there was a backpack in the bag. It reminded me of Boston bombing immediately. Would they also frame me in a bombing case? Once again I decided not to go to the library.

Next day, there was a news:
   'Syrian hackers' break into Associated Press' Twitter account and 'break news' that explosions at White House have injured Obama - sending DOW Jones plunging 100 points

Both the DOW Jones Industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged about 1 percent before regaining their losses
$136.5 billion of the S&P 500 index's value was momentarily wiped clean
Tweet was sent to AP's near 2 million followers and retweeted1,181 times before deleted
White House press secretary: 'The president is fine'
Group called the Syrian Electronic Army has claimed responsibility for hacking

By Nina Golgowski    PUBLISHED:12:51 EST, 23 April 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... .html#ixzz2RvYCTiJU

My interpretation of this strange news:
1.        When the Feds commit a crime, they used to do it in enemy’s name. In 911 they use “Al Qaeda”. This time they use “Syrian Electronic Army”.
2.        Twitter is a tool they used to give command.
3.        It’s a command to their financial team members to buy in some stock or sell out some stock according to the result of a big terror attack. I’m sure there would be a series of bombings if I went to the library.
4.        The mission was cancelled because I didn’t go to library that day.

I am the man who used to go to Milpitas Library on Tuesday and I have alleged there would be big case applied on me in recent days. These two charts of financial market prove my allegations are very accurate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.