Author: cestmoi

Chechnyan Immigrant Brothers Responsible for Boston Bombing?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-20 03:20:19 |Display all floors
Lee Harvey .....?   Set up?  This does not follow from the pattern of their life. Naturally Jack booted Nazi Fenix will scream they are crazy, Their life does not match the Fenix appraisal..but thats no surprise.

A search of the type going on ...searching every house in the town,  takes quite a bit of organizing and this search sprang to full grown in a half hour....something stinks, SWAT teams from New Hampshire are integrated into the search organization. We are getting used to the false flag B.S. from this criminal gang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 03:22:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-4-19 23:55
chechens are crazy.  how many terrorist attacks have they been responsible for?

How many terrorist attacks has your outfit been responsible for Fenix. Is your little cubicle in Columbus Ohio requisitioned for this operation too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 03:25:09 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-20 00:00
It is interesting to note that vast majority of Chechens are Muslims. I'm sure someone is going to t ...

They are probably set up to take the fall so the tyrannical system can continue to grow its tentacles on our country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 03:50:52 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2013-4-19 14:25
They are probably set up to take the fall so the tyrannical system can continue to grow its tentac ...

Who set them up to take the fall? Also, and no disrespect intended, but why would the US want Chechnya?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 04:32:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2013-4-20 04:38

I am staggeringly sorry for the attacks on the innocent bystanders and the marathon runners. I am also very sorry for the two brothers. The USofA welcomed them, gave them a future, something to look forward to, the City of Boston gave Dzhokhar a scholarship to MIT to boot. Cambridge, no less, you try it see if you get in.

Live doesn't get any better than that.

You people, you guys trivialising it, has you country accepted so willingly emigres and given so much? Only to be at the receiving end of bombs from those you accepted into the country?

I wouldn't want Australia to be so accepting, but then, I would be less a whole person than a USAnian, and I cannot accept that. Turn the other cheek, catch the other brother alive and turn him. God bless America!

P.S. There, I've said it, God bless America {:soso_e134:} I am digusted with myself, I'll now go have a glass of Cab Sauv.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 04:35:30 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-20 03:50
Who set them up to take the fall? Also, and no disrespect intended, but why would the US want Chec ...

Exactly, why would USofA want bloody Chechnya?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 04:39:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2013-4-20 05:34
querist Post time: 2013-4-20 03:50
Who set them up to take the fall? Also, and no disrespect intended, but why would the US want Chec ...

US want Chechnya??  who said that??

Who said US wants Chechnya?????

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.