Views: 51192|Replies: 467

Chechnyan Immigrant Brothers Responsible for Boston Bombing?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 21:59:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2013-4-19 22:00

19 y.o. Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev and his older brother, Tamerlan,  seem to be responsible for the bombings. Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with LE agents.

Dzhokhar is now on the run from LE agencies after the shootout on Cambridge campus, next to Charles River. During the chase, it was alleged that the two threw explosive devices at the LE agents (a first!). A university security guard was shot multiple times and died of it.

They have been in USofA for about 10 years and Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev was awarded a scholarship to study at Cambridge by the City of Boston. Dzhokhar studied at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, graduating in 2011, the year he won the scholarship, which was celebrated with a reception at City Hall. After ten years, we can assume they are eligible for USAnian citizenship. We can only assume both of them have high I.Q. to make it this far, MIT is a prestigious institution.

The brothers emigrated from the Russian region near Chechnya, Dzhokhar is multi-lingual, speaking Chechen as well as English and Russian. He described his live-goals as "career and money".

To put it in classic colloquial Indian: they are onto a jolly good wicket. What could possibly motivate the brothers to do something like that? Does his I.Q. tell him it is unethical and immoral, that terrorism will get them nowhere other than a ticket to hell?

Why did they do it?

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 23:55:36 |Display all floors
chechens are crazy.  how many terrorist attacks have they been responsible for?

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 00:00:51 |Display all floors
It is interesting to note that vast majority of Chechens are Muslims. I'm sure someone is going to try to link the religion to the terror attack. The question remains, though, as to WHY they did it.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-4-20 01:15:31 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-4-19 21:55
chechens are crazy.  how many terrorist attacks have they been responsible for?

In this particular case nobody can win the credit of US marine.

Don't mention abt all those petty criminal.

Who is the best than the whitehouse and pentagon???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 01:28:56 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-19 12:07
There is no evidences they are the bombers!
What are their motive(s)?

I've known enough law enforcement officers in Boston that I doubt it was that simple, Kbay.

Also, there was gunfire going both ways, so at least one of the two were armed. If they were innocent, why were they firing? The police are not supposed to shoot first, and until we have proof to the contrary, I would proceed from the assumption that the police followed proper procedure and did not shoot first.

(The actual rules for when they can fire are a bit more complicated than that, but for the most part is essentially is that they can't shoot first except in VERY specific and uncommon situations.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 01:38:20 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-4-20 01:34
Ever heard of "set up"?

the bombers................they are white muslims.............looks white, dont look like pandas at all.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 01:55:15 |Display all floors
a lesson for all amerikans to learn this time around...not to participate in any large event like this one just passed  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e109:}{:soso_e135:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.