Views: 4851|Replies: 15

Are Skeptical Scientists funded by ExxonMobil? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 15:46:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-4-19 14:52

TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2011                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Are Skeptical Scientists funded by ExxonMobil?

In an article titled, "Analysing the ‘900 papers supporting climate scepticism’: 9 out of top 10 authors linked to ExxonMobil" from the environmental activist websiteThe Carbon Brief, former Greenpeace"researcher" Christian Hunt failed to do basic research. He made no attempt to contact the scientists he unjustly attacked and instead used biased and corrupt websites like DeSmogBlog to smear them as "linked to" [funded by] ExxonMobil.

To get to the truth, I emailed the scientists mentioned in the article the following questions;

1. Have you ever received direct funding from ExxonMobil?

2. Do funding sources have any influence over your scientific work?

3. Has your scientific position regarding climate change ever changed due to a funding source?

4. Please include any additional comment on the article,

Their responses follow,

Read full article .....

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 16:46:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-19 16:47

900 papers?

you kidding me?

there are no 900 peer reviewed scientific papers.............more like infinity amounts of rat papers and rat deposits.

if some thing , some ideas, some papers are good................they will be recognized.

but if they dont make sense , they are classified as rat deposits.................belonging in some as.s place and ass ....holes like yours.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 02:40:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-19 15:46
900 papers?
In an article titled, "Analysing the ‘900 papers supporting climate scepticism’: 9 out of top 10 authors linked to ExxonMobil" from the environmental activist websiteThe Carbon Brief, former Greenpeace"researcher" Christian Hunt failed to do basic research. He made no attempt to contact the scientists he unjustly attacked and instead used biased and corrupt websites like DeSmogBlog to smear them as "linked to" [funded by] ExxonMobil.

If you can't read to understand, get someone who does, before you shoot your arse-hole!

Translate .....

如果你不能看明白,让别人读给你,你拍你屁股洞之前!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 02:50:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-20 02:40
If you can't read to understand, get someone who does, before you shoot your arse-hole!

Transla ...

I can read.........................

but I like to peer reviewed science. I don't believe in rat deposits you are full of.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 11:51:02 |Display all floors

RE: Are Skeptical Scientists funded by ExxonMobil?

The BIG LIE: Sceptics Funded by Big Oil -no, the Alarmists are.
First published on Evacuation Grounds -Link

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 07:50 AM PDT
The BIG LIE: Sceptics Funded by Big Oil -no, the Alarmists are.http://theclimatescepticsparty.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-big-lie-sceptics-funded-by-big-oil.html The BIG LIE: Sceptics Funded by Big Oil -no, the Alarmists are.Image: Cartoons by JoshHow often do you see articles (eg LINK) saying that “sceptics are funded by BigOil?”  OK, please BigOil, we NEED funds, we have not received our share. Where are they?(see Hey Big [...]

Excerpts.....

"Anthony Watts recently put Dana Nuccitelli under the search light and found….uh oh! He is payed by BigOil. That’s right – this alarmist blogger and contributor to (UN)Skeptical Science is in the pay of BigOil.
His Linkedin page (Link) describes him as an Environmental Scientist at Tetra Tech."

"Alex Jones reveals more of the Alarmists funded by BigOil: (link

WWF

Donna Laframboise‘s recent article entitled, The WWF’s Vast Pool of Oil Money chronicles the rise the globalist green charity – seeded with funding from global petroleum giant Royal Dutch Shell, who’s former President of 15 years, John Loudon, later served as president of WWF International for four years after that. Greenpeace:
Greenpeace dictate on their own website that the idea of free speech no longer applies when it comes to the climate debate, and will often attack climate skeptics based on their alleged connections to ‘Big Oil’.
However.....
Their own militant stance makes it all the more interesting that Greenpeace itself is funded by Standard Oil money, and so is Sierra Club – according to the watchdog website Activist Cash. Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
Greenpeace $1,080,000.00 1997 – 2005
Sierra Club $710,000.00 1995 – 2001
ACORN $10,000.00 2002 – 2002 Rockefeller Family Fund
Greenpeace $115,000.00 2002 – 2005
Sierra Club $105,000.00 1996 – 2002
ACORN $25,000.00 1998 – 1998 Rockefeller Foundation
Greenpeace $20,285.00 1996 – 2001
Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
Sierra Club $38,250.00 1997 – 2000 Suffice to say that the neither of these champions of climate change and global government – the WWF and Greenpeace, would exist without all that juicy Big Oil Money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 12:49:37 |Display all floors
So sansukong back for more.

Still don't trust Xinhua and still prefers Morano cheese.

And still suffers from mental disease / amok shouting with every post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 17:57:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-5 17:47
This is no serious disclaimer; it merely is another cowardly attack by the organised Internet merc ...

Big business, Exxon, US Republican party can be defeated.

The electric revolution will defeat them.

But, members of the Flat Earth Society of which Sansukong is a life member is too dumb.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.