Author: sansukong

1970s Global Cooling Alarmism [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 19:47:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 18:07
Must be a jobless scientist who got fired after mixing vodka with politics in his chemistry lab.

I dont trust Russian  scientist who mixes vodka with politics.....
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 12:05:48 |Display all floors
Reposting missing post .....

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13, 20101,000 References of Global Cooling

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 14:39:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 13:49
Oh, did you see, Revolutionar, Sans Souci is taking us years back to the harsh winter of 2010...

Desperados.

That is what happens to rats on a losing battle.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 20:30:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 19:57
But you have to admit: this bloody squealing Malaysian rat is still the world's best-paid squealer ...

Yeah , this Malayan freak.

In Malaysia, there are no anti science movement, no Republican party, no oil lobbies......dont know how this freak come about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 20:38:33 |Display all floors
I dont expect more than 5% of the population in a developing country like Malaysia to know of the complexities and intricacies of climate science......but I also dont expect to see any one as determined, as egoistic as this rat to try to impose his nonsense on the general public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 23:26:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 21:44
He is a freak. And a fraud. As well as a fruitcake. Or a fruit fly?

The rat is a pollutant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-21 10:36:02 |Display all floors
Jonus Post time: 2013-4-21 09:55
I lived through the 70's, I dont remember any of those stories. I guess like most bad ideas they did ...

Well put.

Excellent..

Short and simple

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.