Author: Resveratrol

H7N9 Caucasian Virus Weapon Against Ethnic Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 14:59:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-4-19 15:01

WAIT TILL THIS SPREADS OUTSIDE OF CHINA.  YOU WILL FIND SUDDENLY THAT THEIR SCIENTISTS WOULD DECLARE FACE MASKS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY AND EASILY PRACTICABLE IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.  CHINA MUST MANDATE FACE MASKS FOR EVERYONE RIGHT NOW IN CITIES WITH REPORTED H7N9 CASES - IMMEDIATELY!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:12:18 |Display all floors
With several cases of spouses, parents and children, coming down with H7N9 illnesses, human-to-human transmission must be assumed to occur, not rarely, not rarely at all.

Therefore, this debate about the H7N9 virus spreading exclusively by bird-to-human transmission must be put aside as a waste of precious time.

The time used to debate this question should be better used to make everyone wear a face mask on the reasonable and so far unrefuted assumption that this virus is spread from human to human.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:17:39 |Display all floors
I think face masks are neccessary only for people involved in live poultry business or other birds business.
At the moment it seems the infection only occurs to people working in poultry or bird markets or farms.
So no need to be  panicky at the moment,
to make face masks mandatory in public places
would only create un-neccessary fear and panic to the people.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:25:19 |Display all floors
The important thing now is to look for the reservior of H7N9 virus
and how it's being spread,
if it's really a bio-weapon, and infected through live birds,
then shutting down all live poultry & bird markets would help to stem its spread,
and people who are directly involved and exposed to live birds should take serious precautions to avoid being infected by the virus where infections in among live birds or poutlry are hard to detect .
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 17:05:26 |Display all floors
Resveratrol Post time: 2013-4-19 11:51
Muslims have nothing to worry about though, since you are promised a paradise in an afterlife afte ...

Transvestite

Dear homo NWO creep.I hope you enjoy being buggered by your 40 husbands in your afterlife.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-20 06:04:38 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-4-19 14:55
Col, you are indeed dumber by the minute, whatever you read or don't read, so don't feel too bad.

Cute. If you need me, I'll be developing more "caucasian virus weapons."

Do you fail to see the idiocy in the original post or are you just toying with me? Most caucasians fought AGAINST the Nazis and Imperial Japan, so this idea that a bird flu that killed a few people is part of some dastardly caucasian plan to "finish the job" and "wipe out the Chinese" is absurd at best and racist at worst.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 11:19:43 |Display all floors
Col, true to form, you are indeed dumber by the minute, no doubt.  Can you even read?  My post has nothing to do with the original poster's thesis that people like you are responsible for the new H7N9 bird flu.  I was trying to get the forumites focused on how to prevent its spread, instead of on the 101 theories of how it evolved, because we may never know how it came about, but the most important thing is how to keep it from spreading.  Your return to the emphasis on how it came about is a ploy to distract the forumites from how to prevent it, because IF you caused it, THEN of course, you would rather people talk about who did it rather than how to keep it from spreading.  BUT, we don't really care if you created it or not.  BECAUSE anyone who created this virus is stupid, since the virus knows no borders and does not need a passport to enter any country.  In fact, it enters faster with a passport than without.  So, IF there is any one who created this virus, THEN he is a total idiot.  NOW, are you admitting you are an idiot?  If not, stop distracting our forumites with a false flag defense of your innocence, as you have no guilt to overcome.

CHINA SHOULD WASTE NO TIME IN STARTING A PUBLIC CAMPAIGN FOR ALL PEOPLE LEAVING HOME TO GO OUT TO WEAR A FACE MASK, EVEN IF ONE MADE OF CLOTH BY HAND.  THE SHANGHAI EXPERIENCE INDICATED 6 LAYERS OF CLOTH WORKS BETTER THAN FEWER LAYERS.  THE EMPHASIS ON N95 FACE MASKS IS INSANE, BECAUSE IN FIELD TESTS, IT HAS NOT PROVEN SUPERIOR TO HOME MADE MASKS AND ORDINARY SURGICAL MASKS, EVEN IF IN LABORATORY CONTROLLED CONDITIONS, WITH THE VIRUS DRIED AND PARTICULATED INTO AN AIRBORNE VERSION, WHICH IS NOT THE REAL SITUATION IN THE STREETS, THE N95 MASKS ARE SUPERIOR.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, FACE MASKS THAT ARE HOME MADE OR PLAIN ARE FAR EASIER TO PROCURE, QUICKER TO DEPLOY, AND SLOWS DOWN THE EPIDEMIC WHEN IT IS EASIEST TO CONTROL.

ACT NOW!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.