Author: sansukong

Scientist predicts earth is heading for another Ice Age [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 12:05:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 10:28
Related Article ......

1970s Global Cooling Alarmism

In 2050 , after Shanghai beach and Hainan beaches are gone, you going to accuse mainstream science was wrong in 2013 because mainstream science predicted ice age .....?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 14:20:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 12:31
Habibullo Abdussamatov

Sorry, Sans Souci -  ... is NOT a "leading scientist".

Not even a leading rat........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:01:37 |Display all floors
Rat

Issues are very clear.

Since you cannot trust mainstream  scientists in white coats.....you are left with only rats in black hoods.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:30:47 |Display all floors
When science is mixed with politics......

Every contrarian , every right wing blogger,
Every rat, every lobbyists suddenly becomes scientist.

Its a shame that internet forums gets taken over by low life rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 15:47:00 |Display all floors
in other branches of science like in Higgs boson and quantum mechanics, where nobody understands them also but is separated from politics,

you don't find  the rats hunting there.

climate science is just as complicated but plenty of rats because they are attracted by the politics. and don't have the brains to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 07:47:59 |Display all floors

”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”

Baltic Sea Sets March Ice Record…”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”

By P Gosselin on 6. April 2013
Spiegel June 2006: “For the Baltic ringed seal climate change could mean its demise warned a team of scientists at the Baltic Sea Experiment (Baltex) conference in Goteborg. This is because the warming leads to the ice on the Baltic Sea to melt earlier and earlier every year.”

Seven years later, in 2013, The Local reports: “Late-season freeze sets Baltic ice record”

Hat-tip: pekke/a>.

Gee how could this happen? Some German scientists are claiming that this winter hasn’t been that cold. For example Prof. Peter Lemke of the Alfred Wegener Institute says:

In the typical winter months of December and January it was in Germany a bit too warm. In February the mean temperature on the other hand was a bit below normal. That means at the end of the 3-month period it was pretty much evened out, and looking back we had a completely normal winter.”

Prof. Mojib Latif has been appearing in the media confirming the same basic message. One has to wonder if the two scientists have become totally detached from reality.

The Baltic Sea and other scientists do not appear to agree with the global-warming-obsessed Lemke and Latif. The Local writes:

Ice breakers navigating the Gulf of Bothnia have been astounded at the record spread of ice on the Baltic Sea, while scientists say they have never seen anything like it.
‘Since record keeping began in the sixties, we’ve never encountered anything like this before,’ ice breaker Ulf Gulldne told the local newspaper Örnsköldsviks Allehanda.

On March 29th, 176,000 square kilometers of the Baltic Sea was covered in ice, a record for the time of year.”

To blame is the long protracted winter with its unusually cold temperatures. The Local quotes a captain of an ice-breaker:

I’ve never seen this much ice this late in the season,” said Karl Herlin, captain of the icebreaker Atle.

Read story. thelocal.se/47154/20130405/.

Photo: Saimaa ringed seal, public domain photo.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-20 09:14:19 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-20 07:47
Baltic Sea Sets March Ice Record…”Never Seen This Much Ice This Late In The Season”

Warm gets warmer
Cold gets colder

What is so difficult to understand?

Dry gets drier
Wet gets wetter

These are effects explained many many times in this forum already.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.