Author: sansukong

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-19 08:43:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-19 08:57
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 03:58
Don’t be fooled: a carbon tax will hurt the poor the most! ‘From a social cost perspec ...

Don't like carbon tax, so you become a liar and a rat?

Tell me, who likes taxes?

Don't like carbon taxes so you have to hero worship Morano and his climate despot?

Actually carbon tax is not without its merits.....it helps to modify consumer habits in the right direction.
But it is so unpopular, Obama has taken carbon tax off the table......Malaysia is still a petrol price subsidy country. Carbon tax is a very difficult and very unpopular political thing.

But why does anyone need to hero worship Morano and his gangsters just because don't like carbon tax?

Mainstream science is clear......the climate is changing and it is changing largely as a result of man's activities.

There is no need to be a rat just because don't like carbon tax.

In every other industry, the producer and consumers pay for the cost of cleaning up......why it needs to be different for the fossil fuel industry? That is where the full cost pricing argument comes in. Just like the tobacco tax arguments.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:53:22 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 08:36
Related Article .......

CLIMATE CHANGE CROCK

I know a crock.....it has a name.....it is called sansukong the rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.