Author: sansukong

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-18 20:05:15 |Display all floors
The Economist: EU carbon credits will rate below junk bonds for years

Posted on April 16, 2013 by Steve Milloy |
“EUROPE’S flagship environmental policy has just been holed below the water line. On April 16th the European Parliament voted by 334 to 315 to reject proposals which (its supporters claimed) were needed to save the emissions-trading system (ETS) from collapse. Carbon prices promptly fell 40% (see chart). Some environmentalists fear that the whole edifice of European climate policy could start to crumble.”

Read more at The Economist.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:31:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-18 21:31
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-18 20:05

Posted on Apr ...

what is carbon credit?

what if they dont need carbon credits?

will they die?

no, they will not die.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 21:34:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-18 21:35
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-18 20:05

Posted on Apr ...

sansukong

if they use wind and solar , why they need carbon credit?

they dont need carbon because it is their success in transforming their economy.......................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 02:00:05 |Display all floors
if they use wind and solar , why they need carbon credit?

Which country or countries to your knowledge, that depends/depend on wind or solar 100% for its or their energy supplies?

Translate  ..........

哪个国家到你的知识,那些依赖于风能和太阳能100%的,
它们的能源供应?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 03:58:23 |Display all floors
Don’t be fooled: a carbon tax will hurt the poor the most! ‘From a social cost perspective, carbon taxes are, by nature, regressive, meaning that they inflict largest pain burdens upon low-income households’

Read the Full Article

By Marc Morano - Climate Depot       April 16, 2013 10:48 PM

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:32:12 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 02:00
Which country or countries to your knowledge, that depends/depend on wind or solar 100% for its or  ...

All major plants and producers have their free quota, the European recession surely have a downward pressure on the price of carbon......together with success in transforming the economy into a green economy, the price of carbon credits collapses.....all as intended and as it is supposed to be.......

But what kind of thrash articles you introduced to us here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 08:36:31 |Display all floors

RE: THE HOCKEY SCHTICK

Related Article .......

CLIMATE CHANGE CROCK

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.