Author: sansukong

Slowdown in warming no argument for policy change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-18 09:23:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-18 09:05
So good to see that James Hansen is quoted in toto.

Of course, the Chinese masses will not be lu ...

China can jump straight from bicycle economy to clean energy economy .....

That is the dream of every Chinese.

Whatever it takes, it is worth it.

It is a dead end to keep burning fossil fuels.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 13:59:31 |Display all floors
Former NASA scientists dissent on global warming: ‘CO2 does not appear to be the throttle that controlled the temperature cycles of the last 700,000 years’

Read the Full Article

The government is overreacting to a largely unreal threat of global warming and NASA isn't helping, states a report issued by The Right Climate Stuff (TCRS) research team. Comprised largely of ex-NASA engineers and scientists, the team acknowledges in their report that "climate science is not one of our data technical specialties," but that, nonetheless, given their experience in their separate fields of physics, chemistry, geology, meteorology and others, they felt the need to speak out...the U.S. government is "over-reacting" to the concerns of the media, scientists and activists and that a more "rational process for allocation of research funds without the constant media hype of an AGW crisis is needed."

By Marc Morano - Climate Depot           April 17, 2013 5:36 PM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 17:32:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-4-18 17:34
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-18 13:59
Former NASA scientists dissent on global warming: ‘CO2 does not appear to be the throttle that cont ...

how much does it need for a Morano to tell lies? to write stuffs from thin air?

nothing.............as easy as ABC.

you you little rat think it very smart to help dear Mr Morano?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 01:43:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-18 17:49
Another MO RON IC   Morano article ... As if you hadn't made a complete FOOL of yourself YET AGAIN ...
Are you ever going to look normal?

Exactly the very question you should ask of yourself!                                                                            To begin with ...... stop lying!

Translate .........

確切地問題你應該問問你自己 !
開頭的停止說謊 !

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 09:20:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 01:43
Exactly the very question you should ask of yourself!                                            ...

We are talking about you.........

How else to talk if not the way expressed by Seneca?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-19 11:56:38 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-4-19 01:43
Exactly the very question you should ask of yourself!                                            ...

I believe you have showed us what a normal unscholarly uneducated rat do.........!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.