Author: dusty1

Boston Marathon bombs that killed at least three and injured 144 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-16 15:02:44 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-4-16 14:42
early days, we shall see.

We shall indeed - but the answer is pretty much predictable.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:05:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sexy at 2013-4-16 15:06

you, my friend, are brainwashed. AlQueda took credit for 9/11. As they do in Syria. Who invented terrorism? The french. The IRA had pretty substantial contributions. The CIA taught them (Afghans) how to blow up Soviet helicopters and tanks, not how to strap suicide vests on and blow up each other. There are almost daily terror attacks. They are mostly Shia on Suni. You should really look into this outside the sources you are currently using.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:13:16 |Display all floors
sexy Post time: 2013-4-16 15:05
you, my friend, are brainwashed. AlQueda took credit for 9/11. As they do in Syria. Who invented ter ...

Apparently I have researched it far more in depth than you. Brainwashing is something that could not be applied to you though     but of course you have been a victim of propaganda - as you gain a bit more wisdom you will begin to see the true picture so keep learning - expand your horizons to some learning away from the internet - it is too corrupted with zionist lies and bs.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:22:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sexy at 2013-4-16 15:23

haha. No, not at all. I'm not a zion butt kisser. Nor to I go around drinking government cool-aid. I look into things. The 9/11 conspiracy. The holocaust denial claims. Hey, the winners of wars get to write the history books. I understand all that. Why do you think I'm on this site? I like getting my news sources from different angles. I like to see both sides to the story. I think what is happening in Syria is crazy. It is obvious that the "rebels" are just well organized terrorists. If we arm them, it will the 1980s Afghanistan all over again. Craziness, I tell you. Craziness. But that doesn't mean I'm hopping on board your anti-Zionist bandwagon. If I wanted to listen to that, I'd be trying to get on some Iranian boards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:30:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:33:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 15:52:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.