Author: vincent01

Gay politicians around the world   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 22:26:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by querist at 2013-4-17 09:26
sexy Post time: 2013-4-16 02:08
Is this true? I would really like to know. What is the state of gay people in Chinese society? Do ga ...

Homosexual marriage, based on what I've heard from friends and seen here on this forum, is not recognized in China and is in fact illegal. Homosexuality is generally (again, according to my Chinese friends and colleagues) seen as a deviation and perhaps an illness and it is not accepted as a "lifestyle".

Thus, not benefits, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 22:27:56 |Display all floors
heruijuan Post time: 2013-4-17 05:33
If gay or lesbian can get married , can three or four people form a marriage ?

That exact same question is often put forth by opponents to same-sex marriage here in the USA. Both China and the USA specifically prohibit polygamy, polyandry, and any other form of plural marriage.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-18 06:34:32 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-4-17 22:18
being a "good dog" implies he has noting to tug on as the vet will have fixed him when he was just ...

Imagine if that allowed to breed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 06:54:05 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-4-16 02:40
Sickening

The Zionist bankster driven New World Order is revolting.

I find it sickening that you oppose the right of two consenting adults to get married unless they are a man and a woman.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 06:54:52 |Display all floors
sexy Post time: 2013-4-15 22:55
So where are all the Chinese gay politicians?

Not openly gay.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 07:26:10 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-17 22:27
That exact same question is often put forth by opponents to same-sex marriage here in the USA. Bot ...

As a serious statement, I see no reason, no legal or moral footing, for allowing same sex marriages and prohibiting polygamy. In fact, one could perhaps argue that polygamy is better for a child than same sex marriage, as it provides a child with not only a mother and a father, but several parents. This, one could argue, increases the likely-hood that the child will be financially supported, but also that he can be raised by an actual parent instead of a daycare or the government. What is the compelling argument that is against polygamy and for same sex marriage?

On that note, lets take a look at bestiality. This, I have heard, is actually more popular than you might think, especially in some European communities. So, what moral, ethical, or legal grounds does one have to be in support of same sex marriage, and against a man being in a relationship with, idk, say his dog. One might argue that the dog has no choice in the matter and it is being abused. I read somewhere that there was some study done that showed it was possible to tell weather the animal is accepting and enjoying sexual intercourse with a human. So, if it can be shown that the dog is a willing participant and is enjoying whatever it is, what is the difference? Why can't some whacked out dude marry his dog? What's the difference? Morally, legally, ethically...

A slippery slope here people. Hope everyone enjoys the ride!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-18 07:36:58 |Display all floors
SoCalChevy Post time: 2013-4-18 06:54
I find it sickening that you oppose the right of two consenting adults to get married unless they  ...

You are on a Chinese message board. I thought it was Chinese policy that homosexually is forbidden and is characterized as a disorder. I would, then, imagine that you should be sickened by just about everyone on this board (well, that is Chinese, at least)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.