Author: laoda1

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-21 11:31:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-21 11:46:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-19 21:07
May I extend your racism-mongering tirade to China proper (minus Tiewan, Hong Kong and Macau) to dri ...

You offer a totally ignorant opinion and show any newcomers here who aren't already familiar with you
what your sole agenda is. To do whatever part you can in the contribution of the overthrow of the CPC.
It's nice to know such a little piss ant as yourself means nothing in the larger scheme of things.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-4-21 13:04:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 20:55
You liar even put China in the SOUTHeast quadrant of the map of Asia...

It is. Or do you believe western media terms more than a map?
Southeast Asia.jpg

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-21 19:38:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-21 10:23
You can say that again and replace "Jews" with Oxbladders!

How many countries have you ignomino ...

What a strange idea from a hopeless hobo such as yourself ...........

Oh ....  !

I am currently in the UK and will be for some time .........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-4-21 20:21:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-21 20:13
Precisely!  It is the only country that cannot disown you even though you have maligned and di ...

I have never 'disowned' the UK ..........

And my main point still stands that the Jews have been kicked out of many countries maybe it is the same for you ..........

The fact that I have a choice of where I live is not relevant to the former .........

Try something else .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-21 20:34:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-20 20:11
The Jews make up remarkable numbers of geniuses among the West's lawyers, writers, physicians, psy ...

They, like yourself, make great snake oil peddlers, nothing of any substance or benefit to the world at large comes from their "genius", only misery, death, and destruction.  
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-21 20:46:21 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2013-4-21 20:21
I have never 'disowned' the UK ..........

And my main point still stands that the Jews have been  ...

Seneca has the temerity to suggest that N Korea should ask itself "why the sanctions" and take steps to alleviate the situation...... this line of reasoning does not however extend to the chosen.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.