Views: 5355|Replies: 8

'No Eastern Europeans' sign, isn't it racist ??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-12 16:49:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2013-4-12 16:53

The owner of a fishing lake who put up a sign banning Eastern Europeans is being investigated by police.

Eddie Whitehead, who owns Dog Lane Fishery in Napton-on-the-Hill, Warwickshire, said he put the sign up after £10,000 worth of carp was stolen.

He said he believed people from Eastern Europe visiting the lake before closing time were responsible and he wanted to protect his livelihood.

Police said they had received complaints the sign was racist.

He said he was not a racist and had put up the bright green sign, which read "No Eastern Europeans", four months ago.
He said: "A lot of Eastern Europeans come in late afternoons, very often before closing time, and they're taking the fish away.

"Over in Poland or wherever they come from it's a speciality that what they catch they do eat, but they've got to realise they're in England and they can't do it here.

"It's just cost me £10,000 to restock the lakes and I need to make my living."

Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 16:55:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-4-12 16:56

He should address the action, not the race, nonetheless, and say, "There is a charge for fishing on this lake.  And, extra charge for every fish caught."  Then, add a schedule of fines for those who fail to first register at the owner's hut to fish, or to pay extra for their catch.

Just think, how would he like to lord it over the East Europeans if he took over their country, and now owns a lake in Poland?

Isn't that the way he would like to do it?  Why not in England then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 16:57:36 |Display all floors
If it is his property...why not. I also decide who I let onto or into my property.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 00:06:20 |Display all floors
So they still have carp there?

Now in my next vacation I will catch all the fish in Britain{:soso_e144:}at least from rivers{:soso_e176:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 11:47:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 11:10:39 |Display all floors
The carp, swans, ducks and geese are all vanishing and it is this group that is stealing them and eating them.

England has one of the most racist legislatures in the world - against their own people!

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 20:10:00 |Display all floors
Yes. Which is why he is being investigated by the police.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.