Author: sunnylin01

What bad habits do you find most annoying while living in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-13 07:07:55 |Display all floors
I have the same problem with the women who try to sell you make up at the top of the escalators in every Mall in China
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 16:52:24 |Display all floors
"So? What if those habits don't relate to expats habits? They are in another country, they should adapt to the local habits."

Ok. I'm walking down the street. You are walking towards me. I hawk a big green loogey onto the ground in front of you. What would you think of me?

You are walking down the street and you pass by me. I'm standing facing a wall and having a leisurely piss, right where everyone can see me. What would you think of me?

You see me in a clothing store. Suddenly, I take out a pack of cigarettes and light one up. I stand there, right next to highly flammable materials, underneath a no smoking sign, smoking away without a care in the world, flicking my ashes all over the place. What would you think of me?

You are walking down the sidewalk. I am walking towards you. I see you, but I ignore you. I don't move left or right to bypass you. Instead, I run right into you as if you are an open doorway. What do you think of me?
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 17:27:59 |Display all floors
" spitting and peeing in pulic, littering, cutting in line, pushing and shoving, reckless driving and talking laud especially on the phone "

Hmmm. Let's see, I find them all annoying, frustrating and some to be quite disgusting.

Let me add to the list if I may:

Used toilet paper in toilets (at work and in public) just left there showing brown, red and yellow streaks.

How there is no sense of personal space or privacy on trains, buses, queues, work place etc etc.

The list could go on, but I today, rather than complaining I would prefer to enjoy the rare beautiful, clean weather in Beijing.
America, land of the ignorant home of the war criminals.
China, land of the fake, home of the delusional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 17:48:50 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-13 07:06
i GET very Annoyed every time I go to Starbucks and some beautiful woman, tried to pick me up...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 18:39:43 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-13 06:47
So? What if those habits don't relate to expats habits? They are in another country, they should a ...

Who rattled your cage? Did anyone suggest the Chinese should change? You never miss an opportunity (even when there isn't one) to be obscene.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-14 02:56:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snappysammy at 2013-4-14 22:16

I hate the Granny Panties.....what's up with that?
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 11:56:57 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2013-4-13 16:52
"So? What if those habits don't relate to expats habits? They are in another country, they should ad ...

There are many things like you listed. it is very annoying indeed.

As a chinese I also hardly to tolerate those bad habbits. and sometimes I tried to stop them even they might feel offended.

One time I was doing moring excercise ouside in the public area, it is very nice enviroment, there are green grasses,trees ,flowers,pools etc. One grandma who is taking a baby for pee in one pool and I talked to her directly, " aiya, Aunt, who let your boy making pee in pool, there are many other places you can help him to do." she just looked at me and keep let the boy finishing his pee and do not even make a move. I feel very bad to see that and with her reaction...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.