Author: voice_cd

What major troubles have you encountered in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-23 15:04:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-22 20:44
Oh I made a typo in my reply to Bandito...

One thing is for sure, long toilet time is nothing good to health whether sit or squat.
I don't prefer the squat toilet either except in the public.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 17:16:30 |Display all floors
Problems in China?  Ha! I'm writing a book.

And no, this is not the first time out of the country, I lived in other countries for more than 5 years, and a little over a year here in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 17:28:18 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-13 07:15
Don't be sad for Chinese People...rTHEY ARE VERY PROUD SMART PEOPLE.....as for the toilets...it's i ...

Hope you will have a nice vocation in china, maybe next time you will find chinese  special.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 21:47:46 |Display all floors
I've been to China many times. I've never once registered with the police or the local security. I tried to once and know one knew what to do so I never bothered again. Never had a problem. China is a very easy place to be. I met many many very good people.and rarely have anything except a language communication problem that is resolved soon. Because of the nature of competition and "time is money" this makes people in a rush so sometimes you get cut off waiting in line etc. If you understand the nature of the Chinese culture usually it is easy to "let go" and to not get angry. I will come back again soon to Beijing. I really love the Chinese people and the culture. Every culture has it's good and bad so if you understand it really helps.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-24 05:06:54 |Display all floors
Dillonb1950 Post time: 2013-4-23 21:47
I've been to China many times. I've never once registered with the police or the local security. I t ...

You must have always stayed in a hotel...if you are in a private home...yoiu better register at the local police...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 07:09:39 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-22 16:43
I hear hemarhoids are quite common among folks inured to squatties.

something so mundane and garden variety becomes a problem! They should sort out their public toilets due to increasing visitors from abroad!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 13:00:44 |Display all floors
I've always stayed in a private home of elderly people in a gated University community. I've never had to talk to a police or have they ever come looking.Ive been to China 11 times and stayed about 3 months each time and I have travelled to many other cities and provinces and have never been questioned not ever had a problem. Seems I must be lucky or something then ...lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.