Author: linda_sun

Naked Chinese girl salutes soldiers in anti-Japanese drama   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-13 02:33:38 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-13 01:41
From the back, she looks like a lovely girl. I wish they'd show her face. I don't want a full-fronta ...

Not me I want to see her naked in the front too.

Chinese women are beautiful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 03:00:40 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2013-4-12 22:39
But would you let her pat you down?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 03:54:01 |Display all floors
All the white people in this thread who live in China want to see her fully naked in the movie.  Back in the days, mobs of Chinese people would seek out these degenerates and do a public hanging.  Is it time for China to reconsider this again?  Be afraid, white degenerates, be very afraid.

I've supported China bringing in the best of the best White geniuses into China to help offset Chinese's people's inability to invent and discover anything.  But you should also make sure they have good morality.  The white people posting in this forum show that China has done a very poor job screening out whites with bad ethics.  All the whites you are letting into the nation are sexual reprobates and also are opposed to all of China's values and beliefs.  As soon as they move in, they right away start complaining about China's one-child policy and sterilization laws, and censorship laws and so forth.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 04:11:15 |Display all floors
Nucleotide Post time: 2013-4-12 14:54
All the white people in this thread who live in China want to see her fully naked in the movie.  Bac ...

I assure you that if I do have a chance to live in China, I won't change that much. I still just want to see her face, just as I posted in my message earlier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 04:29:24 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-12 13:33
Not me I want to see her naked in the front too.

Chinese women are beautiful!

I agree that Chinese ladies are beautiful, but I also will hold that they should be treated as ladies. The young lady in the picture is an actress doing her job. Please let us not objectify her. That kind of beauty is something that is meant to be appreciated privately, not an image that should be thrown around the Internet. Please allow the young lady to maintain her dignity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 05:08:27 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-13 04:29
I agree that Chinese ladies are beautiful, but I also will hold that they should be treated as lad ...

I agree with you Sir. I was just being a bit playful

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-13 06:02:48 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-12 21:28
Gotta tell it like it is she does look pretty good

she looks good from the Back....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.