Author: dusty1

Commuters unite against racist and hateful rant on Melbourne train . [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-13 07:25:27 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2013-4-13 07:04
Why are you racist, against white people?

I am showing them what it is to be just like them

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-13 07:38:22 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-13 07:25
I am showing them what it is to be just like them

That is not the way to do it. All you are showing is you are like them racist. You have to rise above this petty stuff and show you are better than that. That is how you beat racists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 08:52:35 |Display all floors
The proper way to beat racists is with a club full of nails.
Works everytime.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-4-13 08:57:57 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-4-13 08:52
The proper way to beat racists is with a club full of nails.
Works everytime.

I disagree, you have to be taught to be racist. I believe in education, they have no idea how many good friends they are missing out on, they have to be shown what they are missing. You don't know what you are missing out from unless you are shown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 11:18:13 |Display all floors
Dusty is right!
Education, experience, friends, travelling, avoiding stereotyping, etc. are the key to overcoming racism. Shame that we live in 21 century in a globalized world and there are still people like that lady on the train. There was another one recently on the tube in London. Two African guys nearly jumped her, she was so lucky she had a little boy with her. Violence and hate are not the way to deal with racism!{:soso_e164:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:24:23 |Display all floors
#1 Kudos to the passengers of the train for standing up to defend a person that is being bullied. There's nothing worst than a racist; whatever direction it goes.

As for the offender, supposing she is a white Australian, she might want to be reminded that, actually, Australia was a land of dark skin people and that "whites" just got there because they were "kicked" out of the UK. The world is one.....it belongs to all of us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 21:21:28 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-13 06:44
Impossible. The only real racist people in the world are whites.

You are totally insane if you believe that. And the fact that the biggest racist on the forum can actually say that defies belief.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.