Author: sunnylin01

What are the differences between Chinese women and American women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-14 20:01:55 |Display all floors
iNiceman Post time: 2013-4-14 15:58
you forgot to add something important : American women nevermind to cheat in any time even with sill ...

what? good joke!
do to others as you would have them do to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 21:46:00 |Display all floors
you forgot to add something important : American women nevermind to cheat in any time even with sill ...

Chinese women also cheat on men, and they also come up with silly reasons for their cheating. Your stereotype that Chinese women are always loyal to their men is completely false.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 10:13:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ElinaT at 2013-4-15 10:14

You really don't like Americans, do you? Ha, ha, ha....please try to make it a little less obvious next time!:)

It's just American women that cheat on their husbands, is it? What planet are you on, so I can come and visit you! Ha, ha, ha.....:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 11:07:41 |Display all floors
TheHanian Post time: 2013-4-14 01:25
Well, it all depends on the person. Of course there are Chinese men who treat women badly, but the ...

Good for you, mate! I am sorry to say that you and I are both in the minority in our respective cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 02:42:40 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-14 11:08
That from an inveterate racist. I only consider myself superior to racists. All other people are e ...

Those are simple facts about the horrible things that whites did on earth, including being by far the most racist group in the world, and not even being aware of that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-16 02:54:58 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-15 13:42
Those are simple facts about the horrible things that whites did on earth, including being by far  ...

Facts - the one thing you refuse to provide. I am open to changing my assessment of the situation if someone can provide credible information.

I am well aware of the crimes committed by white people against those of other races. The majority of the land occupied by the United States was essentially stolen from the inhabitants at the time. The Spaniards ran through most of South America and caused a great deal of destruction to the local cultures as well as the people. The British, Dutch, French, Germans, and Portuguese ran roughshod through most of Asia. I am not denying any of that.

However, you are making broad generalizations that are unfounded. You cannot conclude from actions hundreds of years in the past that all white people in the 21st Century are evil and racist. Your failure is a failure of proper reasoning. Just like you cannot say that all Japanese in the 21st Century are racist and imperialistic.

You seem strangely beholden to the idea that all whites are evil, yet you employ faulty reasoning that if the exact same reasoning were applied to the Chinese you would protest.

And I doubt anyone can match the racism of the Japanese in World War 2, but the majority of the people who were involved in those atrocities are dead now. How long will you blame the children for the sins of their fathers? Try to look beyond your blind hatred and see that there are plenty of people of all races who want for all races to get along and interact as equals. Would not that be a better use of your energy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-17 04:36:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.