Author: sunnylin01

What are the differences between Chinese women and American women?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-13 10:45:37 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-12 17:16
The amount of white worship is unbelievable, just give yourself to him already, you self-hating Ch ...

I find it strangely disconcerting that you, one so utterly consumed with self-hatred that you cannot but resort to insulting all here, would accuse anyone of self-hatred. Is your soul so dark that you cannot even recognise common courtesy and civilised behaviour?

I am sorry that you are so blinded by racism that you cannot see that most of us here are here because of our love and respect for China. You must live a very sad and lonely life. You are to be pitied.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 14:06:43 |Display all floors
i don't think all the opinnions are right. Today's Chinese women has many differences with the past.  They are more open and independent. Many of them care more about themselves other than their husbands or family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 14:28:42 |Display all floors
DexterMcfly Post time: 2013-4-12 10:33
What you write is a comparison between a sweet woman and a sour woman and they are the same all over ...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 14:32:22 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-13 10:38
I suspect that one so consumed by hatred is beyond hope of civilisation. He remains but to be piti ...

I don't think jiayangguizi8 is getting any!
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 16:57:07 |Display all floors
elzach Post time: 2013-4-12 23:43
he he, well said!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 16:58:51 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-13 06:16
The amount of white worship is unbelievable, just give yourself to him already, you self-hating Ch ...

Dont care abt what people say, care abt the facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-13 18:46:52 |Display all floors
querist Post time: 2013-4-13 10:45
I find it strangely disconcerting that you, one so utterly consumed with self-hatred that you cann ...

In your posts throughout the forum, you obviously express a feeling of superiority, I am guessing it is actually a complex. All your posts can only be divided into two categories: arrogance and begging Chinese girls for attention.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.