Author: BigWang

Chinese colonel: H7N9 virus is U.S. biological weapon   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-11 13:17:28 |Display all floors

like HAARP, ya never know, my friend...

I mean in my book, it just can't be that coincidental that the human species are fortunate enough to bear eye witness to two (2) massive wrath of God type and sized tsunamis, tsunamis of the nature or magnatude which had sent the dinasaurs to their demise [all of it in one short time frame of within that same decade] when it took the dinos millions of years to experience the very same experience...  However, they say that the chances of winning the lottery is something like 1 chance out of God knows how many billions but somebody does end up with the winning ticket so I suppose never say never is the end game here.  

Another evil in my my book of theories: the Wenchen quate of '08.  I mean how convienient!!! Coupled with the T*bet uprising where many Chinese were killed, property set on fire, raping and beatings, all of which happened just in the nick of time to pay tribute to and to welcome China to it's first ever Olympic hosting!!! Yes, conviennent, don't you think, guys?  

Yes, to me, these are very very convienent events... In fact, I'd classify it as extremely conviennent events because, the tsunami in the Indian Ocean; the tsunami of Japan; the Wenchen quate; all happened along some very very active fault lines. Here, my speculation is that one little fiddling (tests) with a science known as [HAARP] and the end result will be like pulling the bottom card out of a pyamid built with many decks of cards -- the whole thing comes crumbling down that is...

Hey! I never used to believe in the science of HAARPs and had always thought of it as some nut cases in the Internet. But no more. I'm not prepared to rule anything out anymore these days and that includes the biological agents [H7N9]; BSE (speculated as British);  Ebola (some sources claimed that it's an agent unleashed in the sixty to be used against Soviet troops in the continent of Africa); AIDS also fall in this very same category of agents of mass destruction!

Hell! If the human species have the smarts to split the atom to generate a thermo nuclear explosion; if he is said to now be able to harness the power of black matter; to rereate the blackhole and apply it as a weapon; if he's able to fiddle with something known as  spooky-action; if they're into cloaking (invisiblity); and if they are into the science of [beam me up, Scotty!]; there's no reason why they can't harness the power of H7N9 and deploy it as a weapon!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 16:23:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 16:26:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 22:26:41 |Display all floors
kongque Post time: 2013-4-10 17:08
If we look at the tactics of the US Government (historically) we find it is guilty of serial offence ...

> Chinese colonel: H7N9 virus is U.S. biological weapon

The official [on and off charges] made by [the various mainstream western medias] to this very day is that [chemical\biological agents has secretively been using the unwary masses, that's you and I, as guinee pigs, by the military establishments of both the US and Canada and that's on a regular basis since the sixties] so why not H7N9 (SARES), ebola (similar cases reported in China), BSE (reported in China), AIDES (definitely evident in China) today since they see us Chinese as an imminent contender to compete with them in the most competive of competitions  namely the juggling for [of military and economic supremacy] which probably is seen as a forbidden sin in the eyes of western military might and powers?

It was reported -- documented even (PBS) -- that chemical and biological agents has already been in used, liberally but secretively, by the ICA in Laos durring the Vietnam war, so nothing is impossible when it comes to theories\claims of ICA conspiratual involvement with "banded agents" so nothing should surprise us there...

Hell! I'm even of the believe that Chaves was indeed "assasinated" and, given the means, and the expertist the ICA are in that area of specialty, the mysteries of H7N9, ebola, BSE, AIDES, the tsunami in the Indian Ocean and the one in Japan, the Wenchen quate in China, even the flooding in Myanmar, just can not be ruled out as highly classified\highly secretive R&D projects in the proving stages of the sciences. I don't know about you guys, but, I for one would not rule anything out when it comes to conspiratual theories ...

Next act of God? Hypothesis: vicinity to directly affect NK's and Iran's nukes ...   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 00:32:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2013-4-12 01:03

Viruses don't know any borders.

In that light these accusations do not make any sense.

Of course, it is possible, that those viruses have been programmed in such a way, that ...

- it will read the passports of the host person to make sure it is a Chinese citizen

It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 05:04:33 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-11 16:23
one where you smell like soy sauce

Ha ha ha - you so funny ......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 05:31:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2013-4-11 22:26
> Chinese colonel: H7N9 virus is U.S. biological weapon

The official [on and off charges][/bac ...

Yep. Put it this way - if you live on a yatch you do not need a car - why does the USA need all the laboratories they have working on WEAPONS GRADE BIOLOGICAL AGENTS if they do not intend to use them? How many viral infections have they released in their own country to track the spread and contagion of various agents? Every year a different strain of 'flu, the AIDS/HIV pandemic which spread like wildfire from the bath houses of San Francisco. I see another poster raises the point that viruses do not stop at borders - but that would not bother a country like the USA if their main thrust was to disable a potential foe. after all who can prove that it was in fact the USA that released the agent? History proves to us that the USA is indeed a vile and evil entity - not the people of course - but the Government (or the power behind the Government) - they have created situations and used weapons of mass destruction to further their own ends. So it is not without reason we could think they are releasing some form of biological warfare against PRC. Maybe PRC also does the same thing to them. Look how costly it was when the USA grain crops were hit with that rust blight. Much goes on between the powers - they care nothing for the numbers of people they kill - so long as they can attack each other in some way - be it physical or in something like a cyber war. The "war" goes on.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.