Author: ttt222

Trial flight photos of China's J-31 stealth fighter   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-10 17:19:33 |Display all floors
During test flight, the landing gear is usually not retracted for security reasons.

As usually, a poor copy. Innovation: zero.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-10 17:58:14 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-4-10 17:19
During test flight, the landing gear is usually not retracted for security reasons.

As usually, a p ...

hahaha, what do u know about aviation high tech, u better fly kates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 08:21:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 19:03:09 |Display all floors
dingo Post time: 2013-4-10 17:58
hahaha, what do u know about aviation high tech, u better fly kates.

Oh, I just passed my flying license 20 years ago, and be a fanatic of planes since 30 years. So I think copy a plane is just an insult to ingeneers innovation. Usa can innove, France and Uk,Russia was an innovative country but lost a lot ofits industry ,  other countries use Usa parts, as China use russian parts. This j31 is impressive for teenagers and nationalist credules, but without vectorial thrust and a true new generation radar, what's its value? here we copy a plane designed for the cold war, in Usa or europe ingeneers allready working on the next gen fighters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 20:12:11 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-4-11 19:03
Oh, I just passed my flying license 20 years ago, and be a fanatic of planes since 30 years. So I  ...

usa recalled its f35...too much problems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-11 21:20:59 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-4-11 19:03
Oh, I just passed my flying license 20 years ago, and be a fanatic of planes since 30 years. So I  ...

what makes u say its a copy? where is your proof?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-12 02:05:04 |Display all floors

>J-31 tests

I'll bet that all of this "transparency" is but for show purposes only. IMHO, what these tests are about is that it's a show and tell "to whomever's interested" that we are not as lame or as dumb as they take us for. These planes (J-20\31) are probably all done deals R&D wise and that they are all ready for serial roll outs soon as the assembly plants\manufacturing infrustructures and all of the toolings are in place.

Examples as to why I see it that way: I've seen blury pics of what are claimed as sneaked previews of what are J-14\XXJ doing their things in the air in the Internet ever since the early 2000's and that, to me, is a telltale sign that, China too have tightly guarded Area-51 classification tests and projects going and that they (China) won't release any details about these projects and tests unless it's a done deal R&D wise. "Military secret" you know. It's also a face saving thing for the Chinese that whatever they produce have to be shipshape before they introduce it to the worl'd public. I mean why let people see you flunk in what you do and allow people to make fun of you?

They (Chinese aeronautics sector) is already bragging about their "sixth generation ideas and products" and this openess suggests to me that both the J-20 and the J-31 (fift generation) is a go and soon to roll out of its assembly lines.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.