Author: voice_cd

What's your secret to good health?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-5-18 09:46:28 |Display all floors
Its not the pipe size, its how you use it
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-5-18 21:19:04 |Display all floors
Dont get too worked up , dont be picky about yr food and exercise whenever yo' can
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-19 05:10:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by snappysammy at 2013-5-19 05:10
SDIvester Post time: 2013-4-11 05:46
1.0 Stay happy, get rid of all the stress in your life.
2.0 Exercise regularly, but don't overdue it ...

DONT EAT CHINESE FOOD.......ONLY EAT KOREAN FOOD....MUCH HEALTHIER
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-19 05:35:12 |Display all floors
Korean food from what I hear is spicy hot, and they eat a lot of sea food. Eating seafood is good for you unless it's caught in the local harbor. There are issues with pollution along the coasts, and also evidence of it in deep water species. Beware of mercury levels in larger fish that dine on smaller fish. I am in favor of seaweed, but don't think I could but down a sea cucumber. Eating Chinese could be better than eating American. I should hope that the Chinese diet learn from the American mistakes. To much fats and sugars in your diets will not be a healthy idea. Do like I do, I think it's okay to eat lots of different things, as long as you can burn the calories off. I go to the gym, and also ride a lot of bicycle. I do however watch what I eat and try to cut the bad stuff out.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-5-20 08:51:13 |Display all floors
SDIvester Post time: 2013-5-19 05:35
Korean food from what I hear is spicy hot, and they eat a lot of sea food. Eating seafood is good fo ...

KOREAN FOOD IS NOT SPICY.....THEY USE A SPICY PEPPER SAUCE THAT YOU ALWAYS ADD TO YOUR FOOD..THEY COOK WITH IT......

CHINESE FOOD IS FULL OF SUGAR AND OIL.....KOREAN FOOD IS NOT,,,,,
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-20 18:53:11 |Display all floors
Sugar is the worlds worst enemy, but oil, depending on what kind, can go either way. Try picking oils with higher mono-saturated fats rather poly-saturated. OLIVE OIL is on my menu. There is an omega 3 oil craze going on now. Yes it's good, but not for the price. Lots of money being spent by many people on this, especially in advertisement. Makes me wonder. I myself have never used it and don't see any problems. Eat fish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-22 15:17:19 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-5-12 08:15
Sex with boys keeps you young..?

great

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.