Author: dingo

South Korea will becomes poorest country overnight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-14 19:54:19 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-14 19:50

They seemed to have cured the spam attack from this morning.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:13:42 |Display all floors
Ah, the wonderful sound of NK propaganda. It's so funny and comical, really. And at the same time, really sad. I wonder, Mr. Propaganda Man, what does your handlers think about the joint US / Chinese on NK? Maybe you should direct your fierce strike capabilities and total annihilation nuclear strike rhetoric and China, maybe that will teach them a lesson on entertaining sworn enemy. I know they will fear the mighty crushing army of DPRK and will cave into all your demands. How could they possibly not fear super mighty strong NK with ultimate preemptive nuclear strike super duper technology with fearless unstoppable army soldiers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:27:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2013-4-14 20:34
seneca Post time: 2013-4-14 11:33
That is YOUR opinion. I have not shared mine with you over what Israel should do, and I don't thin ...

The reptilian Seneca is calling the hermit wicked?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:29:10 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-4-14 19:54
They seemed to have cured the spam attack from this morning.

I wasn't aware there was one....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:34:06 |Display all floors
sexy Post time: 2013-4-14 20:13
Ah, the wonderful sound of NK propaganda. It's so funny and comical, really. And at the same time, r ...

For your information..... during the last Korean war, North Korea lost almost a third of its population. They are not that keen to see that happen again. Hence their home grown "Sampson option".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 20:40:09 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-4-14 20:34
For your information..... during the last Korean war, North Korea lost almost a third of its popul ...

North Korea unleash super destructive annihilation of its enemies. Not afraid of puppet regime. Level puppet regime with super duper nuclear destruction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-14 21:01:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.