Author: dingo

South Korea will becomes poorest country overnight   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-21 20:21:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-21 10:37
Of course you "are sure" because certainty is the only thing you have in superabundance. I put it  ...

Your Luciferian verbiage may be enough to convince the most naive of posters here, but not me.

Any country facing trade embargo suffers immensely, as none are self sufficient in all sectors. Even Iran with its drive towards self-sufficiency is prey to sanctions, and still coping but only just.

China is unwilling to show too much attachment to N Korea, for fear of upsetting its main trading partners in the West.

Initially Berlin had open borders with people crossing freely..... the wall was deemed necessary because of the shenanigans of western agencies...... sabotaging their wells, and poisoning their cows and milk.

North Korea, like Cuba and Iran, has sanctions imposed upon it for daring to be different..... Venezuela may be next.

No matter in what rhetoric you wrap it up.... the message is the same.... kneel and kiss the Zionist boots or suffer the consequences.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 13:56:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 01:51:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 08:01:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-22 11:10
Oh, the evil sanctions by the evil West!!!

if a father of 8 is proved to be a pedophilia, would the community try boycot from supplying milk, medicine, foods to his whole family? Should the community let all his 8 children starve and let them die of hunger and diseases?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 18:26:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-23 11:57
I can see your point but I fail to understand why the West must help the hostile N Koreans whose b ...

i endorse china to continue supplying goods to n korea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 20:04:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-23 21:11
Actually I have been saying the Chinese have a MORAL FUKKING DUTY TO DO MORE for the poor N Korean ...

u mean america go and cause war in korea border and isolated north korea because south korea bribe america to sanction over n K, and the china has the moral duty to supply neccessity to n k???

so america cause troubles, china has moral duty to rescue.
so america has the moral duty to go and cause trouble and isolate n k so they can get paid by s k???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-25 21:50:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-4-24 20:28
Why don't you discuss your silly questions with your uncle who might answer you in a language you  ...

u are a bad teacher in china, twisted mind...

the blind leading the blind...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.