Author: HailChina!

American Dream vs Chinese Dream.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-9 11:21:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-7-8 19:21
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 19:12
Do the comrades from the CPC act any differently to those whom you describe as Chinese who don't c ...

""because they have lost their delusions about Communism?""

One more western propagandists trying to speak for the Chinese people.

How about
"because the average American is anxiously awaiting a more equitable society"
At least this is true while your statement is false.
The rich in the USA will not let this happen though.

Did you get paid by your western handlers while you were out for a week?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:22:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 19:21
Keeproaring - it makes for the backdrop bass to a good rock'n roll concert though otherwise it is  ...

Not as annoying as yours. I'm not the one who was banned for a week.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:24:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 19:20
Oh the vanity of a self-promoted blogger...

Insulting those trying to educate brainwashed westerns is not a good idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:35:55 |Display all floors
My gosh! U.S is the past and China is the future? How long have u been in China? Modesty aside, I like the present Chinese leadership, headed by Xi Jinping. I think his visions for China are extraordinary, especially his campain against corruption is the most saluted principle to his people. However, I hope you dont mind asking, where you got that information that US is the past and China isthe future?. Is this merely your word of mouth opinion or an unintellectual insight? Im not so sure why you worship China so much, China is good, but not as good as you project in this article. I think you are Russian citizen, not an American, so u have no concrete knowledge how capable U.S and its allies could manipulate and control IMF and the world business. As we all know, China has rapidly improved its economic status primarily thru import-export industries, yet, once the Western and European countries would decide to stop doing full cooperation with China,  like pulling out their factories here and put them back to their native soils or move them out to other asian countries like Vietnam, this country could not achieve its dreams.  I like most of your ideas but single sided thought, but telling us that U.S is the past and china is the future could barely acceptable. Im not so sure if your are Anti-U.S or not, but based on your discussions, you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:38:10 |Display all floors
"the "chinese dream"??...LOL

We all know what it is: working 26 hours a day, earn 1 and make your boss earn 1000, shut up, breed your children as sellfish decerebrated arrogant robot like machine who will ently listen his boss and not asking too much. Be a gentle consummer who eat any sht and pay 3 times the price without asking any question of course.

There are always been an american dream since it''s a part of america fundation.
There are never been any cinese dream, it's an invention from last year, it was a reaction after that some peoples argued that even after years of sacrifice, where is the chinese cake? certainley not in the pocket of those who worked hardly to make it true, just more and more in the pocket of big fat pigs who control everything and want more. The only chinese dream is what they want you to do.

Where is the "dream" when the only thing you let to your chldren is one of the most polluted environmment in the world, one of the most unstable society society, one of the most unequal.

You seems to confuse money and dream: there is a HUGE gap between these two things: chiense do everything for money. money has rotten anything of the chinese culture. where is the respect to elder in the street? where is the dignity of the exams when a whole village riot against authority because their children cheat? where are the beautiful green landscape?

Deng Xiaoping said everuthing with the famous phrase about the color of the cat who catch the mouse: he just forgotten one thing: some people just worry about the result, they dont care about the process, but the problem is just that it's the process that makes civilization, not the result.

If copy american wasting of ressource, living in a polluted environment and sacrify dignity  is a dream, then sorry, that's far from being what I call a "dream". far far far.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:44:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 19:36
"Insulting those trying to educate brainwashed westerns (sic!!!)  is not a good idea..."

Shenme y ...

westerns, westerners, brainwashed stooges. All the same thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:46:24 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-7-8 19:38
"the "chinese dream"??...LOL

We all know what it is: working 26 hours a day, earn 1 and make your  ...

I'm glad you're arguing for your capitalist masters there in the west.
Nobody else would have you writing in their behalf.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.