Author: HailChina!

American Dream vs Chinese Dream.   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-9 10:10:08 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-4-12 06:34
Even people in Detroit slums are much better off than most of China.

You mean it's a good thing to live in constant fear of being robbed or murdered?
Tell that to the people in the slums of Detroit.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:12:55 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-12 20:19
Sorry, but this is the most nonsense interpretation I have ever read. Lets begin with the  ...

Are you really stupid enough to believe that hard work in the USA leads to wealth?
If that were the case the ditch diggers and brick layers would be some of the wealthiest people in the USA.
It's a rigged game in the capitalist west. You have a better chance of becoming rich by winning the lotto
than you do by hard work and you know it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:17:37 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-4-13 06:55
I've stated what I think about what I think about what Ping says. It can only be a poor idea tak ...

All your ranting boils down to western capitalist being so upset that they can't get their greedy hands
on the collective property of China. They've tried every trick in their book of crimes but can't seem to
fool the Chinese. All the small time western businessmen cry the same lament.
The USA was put up for sale by the rich for the rich but China is not for sale. So sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:22:43 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-4-13 07:07
you said: Australia is doing a great thing by dumping the USD for trade with China. The world must  ...

You forgot one very important factor. China produces while the west consumes.
Take away the trade and guess which side gets hit the hardest.
The USA has lost it's ability to manufacturer and produce. They depend on China far more than
China depends on the USA.
This is why the USA will become even more dangerous as they continue to backslide.
This is why China must continue to build up its military and aim more H-bombs at the USA.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:32:56 |Display all floors
A free lesson on why China is growing while the west is in decline.
http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-759240-10964.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 10:56:10 |Display all floors
Hail China {:soso_e181:}
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-9 11:10:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-8 19:05
I also think that wannabe communists in our forum are tooting the wrong horn. The Chinese dream has  ...

You're relying on history 100 years from now to make ... what point?

China is progressing while the west is in decline. Only a blind, self proclaimed lawyer who fights for
whatever will get approval from his western handlers would fail to see this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.