American Dream vs Chinese Dream.   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-15 17:58:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 18:00:50 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-4-15 14:12
HailChina! Post time: 2013-4-15 13:52
I think we need seppuku in the west. I want Australia to be destroyed along with America and frien ...

You are an honorable man!! The trouble is the world is full of dishonourabl folks and thieving self interested newts.

I will not add anything further as I could not agree with you more! My gf keeps giving me quizzical looks, most recently last night, when I said the West is bankrupt and will be for another......who knows.

BRICS is the way........but only a few people are aware. The brainwashed masses are fed news of global recession.....as opposed to Western recession. You look at Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Spain, France and Italy...are they making the tough choices to bring them into at least a semblance of good accounting rules? Well the entitled citizens that have grown accustomed to cheap credit and living well above their means at the expense of Chinese workers/world are now rioting and complaining on the tsreets rather than sit back and take stock!

Instead of Seppuku, John Howard is counting his pension pot and supping something nice I'd imagine.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-15 18:18:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 18:27:11 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2013-4-15 14:18
Cool.

I know most peope in the west are good people just like most of all people are good people. ...

Too many vested interest to ensure an equitable share of the proceeds. Since people are lionised for whatever reasons, awarded MBEs OBEs and Congressional medals etc......the corrupt, depraved and thieving are encouraged to pillage at the expense of everyone.......then the point tipped.

Let the sky fall, See if Billionaires will escape it in a Bombardier or Princess
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-15 18:37:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-4-24 12:27:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-9 10:08:40 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-4-8 20:59
HA, tell that to the millions of people here who can barely feed themselves, are denied medical care ...

You're describing a good deal of Appalachia and the deep south of the USA.
I knew you've never been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.