Author: Mugy

I have failed this time.... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-17 11:59:22 |Display all floors
Best of luck Mugy. Here's my advice, for what it's worth:

- Stop worrying about it for a while. Stop thinking about it, and go do something enjoyable that is totally unrelated. You need to wind down. Go for a bike ride, visit a museum, see a concert, go out with your girlfriend, etc.

- Forget about it for a good few days.

- When you come back to it, it should not seem so bad any more. Try to figure out why/how you failed. Could it be a systematic issue? See if your mates will be willing to help you by going through some questions with you. Maybe they have a different point of view, that is more in line with that of the test's author?

- In the US, there are test prep books you can buy in the book store. Do you have one of those?

- In addition to the examples above, Abraham Lincoln (probably the best EVER president of the USA) tried and failed many times to get elected. Finally, he made it. Check it out here:

http://www.abrahamlincolnonline. ... cation/failures.htm

I bet you haven't failed that much, have you?

Keep your chin up man, and keep at it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-22 15:31:19 |Display all floors
Every person in the world may meet with some troubles time to time,but the only faith we should believe is Sunshine comes form after storm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 21:14:14 |Display all floors
Mugy, how are you doing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-23 22:57:25 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-4-23 21:14
Mugy, how are you doing?

Thanks for your attention...I am fine now..I have accepted Shang Hai Sports university`s interview notice..and everything goes well....but I have selected Shen Yang Sports University as the school to further my education....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-24 01:09:44 |Display all floors
You will study the same thing and try again, or you will have a different major?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-4-26 10:05:55 |Display all floors
ElinaT Post time: 2013-4-16 09:06
Mugy,

It happens even to the best of us! Failure shouldn't stop you achieve your dreams, it should  ...

It never happened to me....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-26 14:51:52 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-4-26 10:05
It never happened to me....

I don't believe you! No failures, no promiscuous behaviour and cheating! How do you explain the rich experience you possess with you numerous marriages then? :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.