Author: vincent01

Why do Chinese women marry foreign men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-4-6 23:53:59 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-4-6 22:11
Sounds like you're having a lot of trouble finding a Chinese girlfriend

Is this some kind of collective generic way of thinking amongst whites to always make empty suppositions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 00:25:40 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-4-6 23:15
My Chinese co-worker married a European woman - I gotta ask him what his reason to do so was. As an  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 00:31:03 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-6 23:53
Is this some kind of collective generic way of thinking amongst whites to always make empty suppos ...

Your declarative statements were collectively derogatory to whites.

If you expect any sense of legitimacy you need to clear your mind of making such broad, sweeping declarations that all people of a certain group are this way or that.

If you continue such prejudicial activity it will show you are simply unhappy with your life and in the same vein as: "misery loves company" you want to disparage as many as possible because they ARE happy with theirs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 06:42:51 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-4-6 07:15
My Chinese co-worker married a European woman - I gotta ask him what his reason to do so was. As an  ...

The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 06:44:20 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2013-4-5 08:25
white males who are a combination of low-lives, bandits, colonialists, racists, slavers, imperialist ...

Your descriptions apply to a small number of white men, but not most.
The car is red. I am not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 09:12:13 |Display all floors
Wow!  It sure sounds as though 'jiayangguizi8' has a lot of 'security issues' boiling inside.  I, as a 'white male' with a lovely 'Chinese girlfriend' of 4 years, have never drugged anyone, stolen from Chinese, tried to enslave anyone, I've never killed anyone, believe my self to be at least more civilized than that writer, and I have never had any concept of pedophilia.  What can be going on in this person's mind?  If this writer is a Chinese male, it would explain many of the concepts listed by the author of this post.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-4-7 15:10:25 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-4-7 09:12
Wow!  It sure sounds as though 'jiayangguizi8' has a lot of 'security issues' boiling inside.  I, as ...

or something simpler, his gf left him for a....white male
do to others as you would have them do to you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.